Windows 10: MS Virtual support

Discus and support MS Virtual support in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When you have a problem and Microsoft send you to a forum for answers. Then all you find is that other people have the same problem how can you say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by richi_62, Aug 25, 2019.

1. richi_62 Win User

MS Virtual support

When you have a problem and Microsoft send you to a forum for answers. Then all you find is that other people have the same problem how can you say your problem has been solved? Then you are asked to rate the help 1 star being the worst rating. Its no help at all a Zero rating for help and support would be too much. Very frustrating!

:)

richi_62, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 25, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 25, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

MS Virtual support

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

MS Virtual support

1. MS Virtual support - Similar Threads - Virtual support

2. Window sandbox fail to start 0x800706d9 (Hypervisor/Virtual Machine Support Driver element...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window sandbox fail to start 0x800706d9 (Hypervisor/Virtual Machine Support Driver element...: When I run the sandbox, error 0x800706d9 displayed From the event viewer The Container Manager Service service depends on the HV Host Service service which failed to start because of the following error: The dependency service or group failed to start. The HV Host...
  3. windows defender cannot be installed virtualization support is disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows defender cannot be installed virtualization support is disabled: After a malware removal from windows 10 by windows reset tool, windows defender couldn't be enabled and when I try to turn the service on from the control panel it showing this message "windows defender cannot be installed: virtualization support is disabled" [ATTACH]...
  4. How to Enable Virtualization support in Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Enable Virtualization support in Windows 10 pro: How to Enable Virtualization support in Windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enable-virtualization-support-in-windows-10/fc048e54-4b06-4f9c-964e-bcca0c8ed579
  5. Windows 10 may support virtual machines without Hyper-V soon

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 may support virtual machines without Hyper-V soon: Microsoft has started working on next big Windows 10 update internally codenamed “19H1”. Windows 10 19H1 is expected to arrive in the spring of 2019 and the company is working on a new feature which wasn’t announced yet because it’s still in development. Microsoft is...
  6. Wifi adapter no longer supported in Hyper-V virtual switch

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Wifi adapter no longer supported in Hyper-V virtual switch: I have succesfully used a Hyper-V virtual switch connected to the wireless adapter in my laptop. All my VM's could access my LAN independently, and could get an ip address from the DHCP server. This means, AFAIK, that my wireless adapter can and does opererate in promiscuous...
  7. USB Printer Support and USB001 Virtual Port are missing - RESOLVED

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    USB Printer Support and USB001 Virtual Port are missing - RESOLVED: I tried the usual "fixes", such as uninstalling/reinstalling the USB controllers/device drivers. In desperation, I tried a repair install of W10 Pro. The printer in question is a brand new Ricoh SP-C250DN, which operated perfectly when I first plugged it in and selected...
  8. Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter missing (Supported: YES)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Hosted Network Virtual Adapter missing (Supported: YES): Hey guys, I'm a bit stumped over this one. I'm trying to create a hotspot, but I'm getting this error: The hosted network couldn't be started. The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation. I've followed numerous troubleshooting...
  9. System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 nearing end of support

in Windows 10 News
    System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 nearing end of support: Product support for Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2007 will reach its end of support date in 12 months. If you are using this version, please upgrade to a newer version before January 9, 2018 to ensure supportability.The following resources are available to...
  10. New? Virtual Support Assistant

in Windows 10 Support
    New? Virtual Support Assistant: Trying to help someone else on the forum, I stumbled across this. Click on start, type Contact Support. At the top of the list is Get Help - Trusted Windows Store App. Click on that. It opens a chat style virtual help assistant. How long has that been there? Seems to be...