Windows 10: MS Virtual support

Discus and support MS Virtual support in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When you have a problem and Microsoft send you to a forum for answers. Then all you find is that other people have the same problem how can you say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by richi_62, Aug 25, 2019.

1. richi_62 Win User

MS Virtual support

When you have a problem and Microsoft send you to a forum for answers. Then all you find is that other people have the same problem how can you say your problem has been solved? Then you are asked to rate the help 1 star being the worst rating. Its no help at all a Zero rating for help and support would be too much. Very frustrating!

:)

richi_62, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 25, 2019
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Aug 25, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

MS Virtual support

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

MS Virtual support

1. MS Virtual support - Similar Threads - Virtual support

2. Sandbox Error: a virtual disk support provider for the specified

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sandbox Error: a virtual disk support provider for the specified: Hi! I am having this very bad error saying:A virtual disk support provider for the specified.I have tried all possible solution by uninstalling and installing Optional Feature, sfc/scannow and tweaking the Registry as what microsoft website suggested abou tFsDepends . After...
  3. Sandbox Error: a virtual disk support provider for the specified

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sandbox Error: a virtual disk support provider for the specified: Hi! I am having this very bad error saying:A virtual disk support provider for the specified.I have tried all possible solution by uninstalling and installing Optional Feature, sfc/scannow and tweaking the Registry as what microsoft website suggested abou tFsDepends . After...
  4. What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...: Microsoft seems to no longer support their products. I can't get any help from them at all.I have an issue with one of my subscriptions and I can't find anyone to talk to....
  5. What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...: Microsoft seems to no longer support their products. I can't get any help from them at all.I have an issue with one of my subscriptions and I can't find anyone to talk to....
  6. What happened to Microsoft support, or should I say lack of support? No virtual chat, no...

7. Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.: I had dual booted a linux operating system in my HDD and now as I have removed it, i want to delete all the partitions and want to merge the unallocated disk space to my D drive and for that I had to delete the partitions but it gives me an error when I try to delete them...
  8. Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.: I had dual booted a linux operating system in my HDD and now as I have removed it, i want to delete all the partitions and want to merge the unallocated disk space to my D drive and for that I had to delete the partitions but it gives me an error when I try to delete them...
  9. Virtual Disk Service error: The operation is not supported by the object.

10. Virtual disk Manager: The request is not supported.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtual disk Manager: The request is not supported.: So I am trying to delete the one, and only volume on my physical disk, called: "TEST ORANGE" With the drive letter D:. It will return me with the error "Virtual disk Manager: The request is not supported." photo attached I've tried running SFC /scannow and it didn't find...