Windows 10: ms weather app not adding places to Favorites

Discus and support ms weather app not adding places to Favorites in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot add Orlando Florida to my favorites list other cities are no problem and then I can't delete some they keep reappearing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rob074, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Rob074 Win User

ms weather app not adding places to Favorites

I cannot add Orlando Florida to my favorites list

other cities are no problem

and then I can't delete some

they keep reappearing

:)

Rob074, Feb 27, 2020
  2. kernrsn Win User

Weather App Arrange Favorites

I sent in the Weather favorites as a suggestion on Feedback Hub. Hopefully it will work like it should in the future.

kernrsn, Feb 27, 2020
  3. how do i delete a location from the favorites in the weather app?

Hello Felix,

If you're referring to the pre-installed Weather app in Windows 10, then you may remove certain location by navigating to the
    Places option for Weather app.

To delete a location from weather app, please follow these steps:

• Open your Weather app.
    • Right-click the Weather app window to get the advanced options.
    • Click the Places icon.
    • If there is only one location, click the + button to add another location on the Weather app.
    • Right-click on the new location to get the app bar and click on Set as default.
    • Once the new location has been set as default, right-click on the old location and click on
      Remove on the app bar.

Update us on the outcome.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 27, 2020
  4. ms weather app not adding places to Favorites

Windows 10 weather app location failure...

Actually I did what I needed through msn weather web page. I found the location I needed (Yerevan, Armenia) and added it to my favorite places. Now my Weather app shows that location in my favorite places. I managed to solve the problem somehow. The matter
    is why should a giant software provider like Microsoft fail to improve this app through updates, at least...

Thank you for your answer. By the way, I know the ways you suggested to refresh the app. They don't help, as I tried all of them, not once.

Արմէն Սարգսեան, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

ms weather app not adding places to Favorites

1. ms weather app not adding places to Favorites - Similar Threads - weather app adding

2. Windows 11 weather app only allows 10 favorites. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 weather app only allows 10 favorites. Why?: Prior to a recent update to Windows 11, the weather app allowed many more than 10 favorites. I have 22 locations that I was able to monitor untill updating to Windows 11. Now they have been reduced to 10, I can enter the 22, but when I reopen the app, only 10 appear. Is this...
  3. Windows 11 weather app only allows 10 favorites. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 weather app only allows 10 favorites. Why?: Prior to a recent update to Windows 11, the weather app allowed many more than 10 favorites. I have 22 locations that I was able to monitor untill updating to Windows 11. Now they have been reduced to 10, I can enter the 22, but when I reopen the app, only 10 appear. Is this...
  4. Windows 10 weather app update deleted some Favorites Places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 weather app update deleted some Favorites Places: The latest Weather App upgrades deleted over half of my Favorites Locations Places. What is the maximum number of favorites one can have?How can you rearrange the order of favorites? Click and drag would be a big improvement!Thanks!...
  5. Windows 10 weather app update deleted some Favorites Places

Windows 10 weather app update deleted some Favorites Places: The latest Weather App upgrades deleted over half of my Favorites Locations Places. What is the maximum number of favorites one can have?How can you rearrange the order of favorites? Click and drag would be a big improvement!Thanks!...
  6. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.: In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just after start up. After clicking on the newspaper like icon on the taskbar it changes to weather icon but it does not change to...
  7. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.: In my pc i am getting a newspaper icon on startup and not weather icon. Pls help me get the weather icon in place of the news paper lie thing just after start up. After clicking on the newspaper like icon on the taskbar it changes to weather icon but it does not change to...
  8. Newspaper icon in place of weather icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Favorites option issue in Microsoft Weather app.

Favorites option issue in Microsoft Weather app.: I cannot add Orlando Florida to my favorites list other cities are no problem and then I can't delete some they keep reappearing ***Original Title: ms weather app not adding places to Favorites***...
  10. MS Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    MS Edge Favorites: With the Internet Explorer I have my favorites organized into folders. When I import them into the Edge and look at the favorites I see a whole bunch of folders with 0 items in them and I don't know why. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing? 30187