Windows 10: MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out

Discus and support MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled OutHi, we recently rolled out Intune to our fleet, and then @ a week later none of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Steve Of SACE, May 24, 2024.

1. MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out

MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled OutHi, we recently rolled out Intune to our fleet, and then @ a week later none of the PCs in Intune could connect to any of the donglesThe error seen is "unable to connect"PCs not in Intune were not affectedDongles rebooted, flashed, and updated but still the sameWe have changed the Security Baseline in Intune but still no connectionHas anyone else had similar issuesThanksSteve

:)

Steve Of SACE, May 24, 2024
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, May 24, 2024
  3. MS Intune not synching with laptop

I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have tried unistalling company portal and re installing but no joy. Have not tried a wipe, hopefully there is a way withut a wipe?

Bruno Alves8, May 24, 2024
  4. MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out

Wifi USB dongle capped at 140 or 70

Alight let me explain it in steps:

1. I plug the Wifi Dongle

2. I connect to my 5 Ghz band network

3. The Wifi Dongle is connecting

4. The moment the Wifi Dongle is connected it crashes (making the USB disconnect sound and that)

5. The Wifi Dongle reboots itself but crashes again and goes back to step 4

Sometimes trying to connect to it manually (because I didn't connect automatically) it can:
    1. Ask for the password (even though I already entered it?) and immeditally before I could enter it it goes to the step below
    2. Reports "Can't connect to this network" and crashes, again repeating the cycle

On very rare occasions it also not just itself reboots but every USB device connected to my pc and on really rare occasions this reboot causes the keyboard and mouse not to work which lead to me pressing the power button of my PC, shutting it down

AmazonAleksa, May 24, 2024
Thema:

MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out

1. MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out - Similar Threads - Wifi Display Dongles

2. MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out: MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled OutHi, we recently rolled out Intune to our fleet, and then @ a week later none of the PCs in Intune could connect to any of the donglesThe error seen is "unable to connect"PCs not in Intune were not...
  3. MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled Out: MS Wifi Display Dongles - Cannot Connect After Intune Was Rolled OutHi, we recently rolled out Intune to our fleet, and then @ a week later none of the PCs in Intune could connect to any of the donglesThe error seen is "unable to connect"PCs not in Intune were not...
  4. WiFi Dongle Isn’t Allowing Internet To Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi Dongle Isn’t Allowing Internet To Connect: Hello, So recently I got a PC Windows 10 Pro, however I’m having an issue, I use a dongle to connect to my wifi however upon setting my PC up I plugged the dongle in and all it would say is either “cannot connect to this network or Please Enter Network Security Password, I...
  5. WiFi Dongle Isn’t Allowing Internet To Connect

WiFi Dongle Isn’t Allowing Internet To Connect: Hello, So recently I got a PC Windows 10 Pro, however I’m having an issue, I use a dongle to connect to my wifi however upon setting my PC up I plugged the dongle in and all it would say is either “cannot connect to this network or Please Enter Network Security Password, I...
  6. WiFi Dongle Isn’t Allowing Internet To Connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  8. Cannot connect to wifi after an update

Cannot connect to wifi after an update: I had an auto update to windows 11 which caused my scanner drivers to crash. I spoke with tech who reverted rhe update now I cannot even get online and rhey have to escalate the issue. I'm now 2 days In a row unable to work and this is costing me money....
  9. WiFi dongle says "can't connect to this network"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WiFi dongle says "can't connect to this network": Asking for your assistance again. I have a USB wifi dongle where I encounter the message "can't connect to this network" when connecting to our home wifi. I already updated my windows and reinstalled the drivers for this dongle but the issue is the same....
  10. TP Link USB wifi dongle drops out

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TP Link USB wifi dongle drops out: I have two of these on both PCs. I have just installed OS 10 Pro 64 bit and only one of the USB Dongles stay connected the other one on Pc 1 keeps dropping out after 5 minutes or so. I need to re-insert the USB or reconnect the WIFI to it. I have unticked the option in...