Windows 10: MS win 10 email problems

Discus and support MS win 10 email problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I receive Win 10 mail, sometimes the included pictures Not attachments are upside down or off by 90 degrees. There seems to be no way to rotate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tincanguy, Jul 18, 2020.

1. tincanguy Win User

MS win 10 email problems

When I receive Win 10 mail, sometimes the included pictures Not attachments are upside down or off by 90 degrees. There seems to be no way to rotate them How can I fix this.

Also, sometimes when I get an included message, it appears as a vertical string of words rather than in paragraphs. This has been a problem for Win 10 mail from day one. It only occurs occasionally but is frustrating and forces me to go to my Comcast secondary email client. Can this be fixed?

:)

tincanguy, Jul 18, 2020
  2. fopetesl Win User

Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, Jul 18, 2020
  3. bobkat Win User
    win live mail problems in win 10

Suddenly my email has gone haywire.
    My App for win live mail has a shield on it that means I have to open it as admin, and I get a box asking me if I want to let this programme to make changes.

When mail opens I invariably get a box asking me to enter my password. Further, I have two addresses. one for me and another for my wife, each has a different email address but both mail lists appear on my PC and also on my wifes PC.

I also get asked for the password for her address. On my PC I no longer get her emails but mine list in both her and my mail boxes. On her PC she gets both her and my emails listing correctly.

I have no idea why this has suddenly happened. I got a new password for mail a few months ago and it worked fine. but now I am getting thiese problems.

In addition it may be part of the same problem, If I try to open the app for BT Desktop Help on my PC it says that I do not have explorer 6 or higher and it will not open. I am using WIn 10 with Edge. I thought that the programme worked with Win 10.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received.

Thanks

bobkat, Jul 18, 2020
  4. MS win 10 email problems

Email Win 10

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you’re facing issues reading Emails on your PC running Windows 10. I will certainly help you with the issue.

I would like to know a few information:

• Are you using Mail app or any browser to access your Email account?

• Did you check logging into your Email account and reading Emails using a Web browser?

• Did you make any changes to the software prior to this issue?

Also, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1:

If you’re using a Mail App, I would suggest you to run App troubleshooter referring to the link mentioned below and check if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 2:

This issue may occur due to some system file corruption.
    I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

Hope this information helps.

Please provide us the required information to search more about this and understand the issue more clearly and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Ankit Rajput, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

MS win 10 email problems

1. MS win 10 email problems - Similar Threads - email problems

2. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address: Approximately one year ago, after downloading the usual Microsoft updates, my system crashed. After a reboot and reverting to an earlier system restore point, everything seemed fine. However, a month or so after that I noticed that my Microsoft account had reverted to an old...
  3. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address: Approximately one year ago, after downloading the usual Microsoft updates, my system crashed. After a reboot and reverting to an earlier system restore point, everything seemed fine. However, a month or so after that I noticed that my Microsoft account had reverted to an old...
  4. Problems with Microsoft Account non-existent email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Email problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email problems: Hi I am struggling to send an Email I can receive them OK but unable to send any, when I try it just comes up with Message saying the username or password is incorrect I have tried to put in what I thought was password but still nothing, the user name is my email address can...
  6. Email problems

Email problems: Hi I am struggling to send an Email I can receive them OK but unable to send any, when I try it just comes up with Message saying the username or password is incorrect I have tried to put in what I thought was password but still nothing, the user name is my email address can...
  7. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  8. My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem

My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem: My Gmail *** Email address is removed for privacy *** not active reboot problem 01713764464 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-gmail-not-active-reboot-problem/babd1bba-8a7a-4b17-81a7-ac82f182ece2
  9. email client problems

email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...
  10. email client problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    email client problems: Whenever my email client tries to load emails from the servers I get authentication failure every time, I put it down to my particular client having problems but I've tried it with different clients now and I'm getting the same problemFair email for androidMailbird for...