Windows 10: MS window 10 restarts frequently

Discus and support MS window 10 restarts frequently in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; sir, We have recently purchased systems with window 10 pro (64 bit) RAM 4GB. Right from the purchase of this system with windows pro 10, we are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gurcharanchadha, Jul 1, 2019.

1. MS window 10 restarts frequently

sir,

We have recently purchased systems with window 10 pro (64 bit) RAM 4GB. Right from the purchase of this system with windows pro 10, we are facing lot of problem. Systems restarts frequently with blue screen error message

PAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREA llio.sys". Its very frustrating and we are not able to the normal work on this system. we have tried many methods to resolve this problem, but of no use. Kindly suggest the solution otherwise this system is of no use.

regards

Gurcharan

:)

gurcharanchadha, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2019
  3. somvir73 Win User
    System frequently restart with BSOD

System getting restarted frequently please suggest, i have attached the BSOD report.

somvir73, Jul 1, 2019
  4. MS window 10 restarts frequently

little cat, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

MS window 10 restarts frequently

1. MS window 10 restarts frequently - Similar Threads - window restarts frequently

2. About Windows frequent restart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About Windows frequent restart: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT 101 An expected clock interrupt was not received on a secondary processor in an MP system within the allocated interval. This indicates that the specified processor is hung and not processing interrupts. Arguments: Arg1: 0000000000000006, Clock...
  3. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  4. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent restarts: After installing latest updates KB5012117 and KB5012599 my pc started to go into error and restarts immediately after loading. I tried uninstalling last updates via safe mode but thats not working. Probably i will have to reset my pc?...
  5. Frequent restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.

Frequent Restarts on Windows 10.: I built a new PC a few weeks ago and, since then, have been experiencing frequent blue screens and restarts. Recently I haven't seen any BSOS'd, but my PC has been randomly restarting. I have tried testing the RAM, as per one of the BSOD error codes, but that was not the...
  7. Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart

Windows 10 bsod/ frequent crash's and restart: Hi there i have built a new gaming pc listed below. Corsair obsidian 1000d super tower Msi x570 gaming pro carbon wifi mobo Amd ryzen 3800x cpu Corsair vengence LPX rgb 4x 32gb 3200mhzRam Msi 2080 super 8gb gaming trio x Gpu Corsair RM850X psu 2 x nvme ADATA smp8200...
  8. Windows 10 kmode_exception_not_handled frequent restarts

Windows 10 kmode_exception_not_handled frequent restarts: PC has been restarting every 10-15 minutes. Crashes with a BSOD. The error code is kmode_exception_not_handled. I opened the DMP file and this is what I found: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common bugcheck. Usually the exception address pinpointsthe...
  9. Windows 10 Frequently Crashes & Force Restarts

Windows 10 Frequently Crashes & Force Restarts: This is literally the third attempt at writing this, so it's gonna be quick. Basically, about December of last year, I updated Windows 10, and ever since, it crashes *no less* than 12 times a day (I'm not getting that number out of nowhere, nor is it an exaggeration; today,...
  10. Windows 10 Always Requiring Frequent Restarts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Always Requiring Frequent Restarts: My machine requires frequent restarts, and it's not just the software that's installed on it, but Windows that's acting up. When I try to open the start menu, it won't open, and Action Center will do the same thing. Going into the Start Menu to restart Explorer, I get a...