Windows 10: ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches when running wsreset.exe

Discus and support ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches when running wsreset.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. My Microsoft store and my calculator wasn't working so I searched for some guides on how to fix it and out of all the other failed solutions... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by luventius braven, Aug 5, 2021.

1. ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches when running wsreset.exe

Hello. My Microsoft store and my calculator wasn't working so I searched for some guides on how to fix it and out of all the other failed solutions this one seems to stand out. I don't know the exact date this has happened, since I have never used Microsoft Store nor the calculator previously. I don't have any additional antivirus programs and have not attempted to tinker around windows files. Any solutions? What happens when calculator or store is launched:The program briefly appears in the taskbar before closing without showing its logo.What I tried:Restart computer.Use a different profile t

:)

luventius braven, Aug 5, 2021

2. ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches

windows store won't load, can't find (ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches)

Malcolmpictureman, Aug 5, 2021
  3. Trying to get store to work wsreset give me error code -2147098360

I've been still trying to get store to work. I reloaded Windows 10 and used the powershell to reregister the app. Still flashes the screen briefly without information When I run wsreset it gives ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches File System Error ( -2147098360).
    Thoughts on what I should do?

FormerSysAdmin, Aug 5, 2021
  4. ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches when running wsreset.exe

windows store crases

Hi Arvind,

To troubleshoot Windows Store apps, we suggest that it's best to reset the Windows Store components. This will help us to clear the Windows Store cache. To reset the Windows Store components, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R to open
      Run
    • Type wsreset.exe.
    • Click OK.
    • It may take a while to complete the process.
    • Once it's done, reboot the PC for the changes to take effect.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches when running wsreset.exe

1. ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches when running wsreset.exe - Similar Threads - store PurgeCaches running

2. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  3. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...: This problem only started recently as this computer previously was able to execute store apps and i still have multiple downloaded but none of them work...
  4. My microsoft store doesn't open, and when i run the Wsreset command it says "error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working: Hello,I`ve been trying to reinstall/reset the Microsoft Store, but nothing seems to work.It started when i couldn't download any Programs, so i decided to reset the App. Ever since ive tried everything to reset it again but all i get is this error message when trying to reset...
  6. Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsft Store not opening/ wsreset not working: Hello,I`ve been trying to reinstall/reset the Microsoft Store, but nothing seems to work.It started when i couldn't download any Programs, so i decided to reset the App. Ever since ive tried everything to reset it again but all i get is this error message when trying to reset...
  7. ms-window-store: PurgeCaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms-window-store: PurgeCaches: Hi there,I have problem with Microsoft Store App which would disappear after popup. I have tried many online solutions but none of them have worked properly. Please guide me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance....
  8. ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359

ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359: Every time I try to open a microsoft app following error msg is shown : "ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359 " How to solve this problem? [IMG]...
  9. Purgecaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purgecaches: Hi ,I have some problems in my windows 10 on asus laptop after recent updates , mail , tips , microsoft store , search isnt working , and when I have purgecashes error, any solution?...
  10. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches: So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of space) So ive done a complete new fresh install on a brand new ssd. I have tried multiple different options to try an resolve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wsreset windows store