Windows 10: ms-windows-store the app didn't start Windows 10

Discus and support ms-windows-store the app didn't start Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello when I try to start the microsoft store I have the message: “ms-windows-store the app didn't start”. This is a big problem because Adobe XD nit... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ray3d, Jan 3, 2019.

1. ray3d Win User

ms-windows-store the app didn't start Windows 10

Hello when I try to start the microsoft store I have the message: “ms-windows-store the app didn't start”. This is a big problem because Adobe XD nit run because if that store. The strange it was fine and now not works. I tried to uninstall with “Get-AppxPackage *windowsstore* | Remove-AppxPackage” and reinstall with “Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}”. Tat commands in power shell doesn’t show an error, say all is ok but when I try to run the store simply closes in a blink and if I try to run with the start command start says the original message posted: “ms-windows-store the app didn't start”

How can we fix the store? Of course is imposible now to make a clean installation of windows that is not a solution we can take. Any suggestions how to fix or what’s happening?

:)

ray3d, Jan 3, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Jan 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

1. ms-windows-store the app didn't start Windows 10 - Similar Threads - store app didn't

2. "the app didn't start"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "the app didn't start": hello ! so i have a problem in my pc wheen i launch a windows package appx or windows store it gives me the problem "the app didn't start" the microsoft store says "ms-windows-store: the app didn't start" and on packages installers it says "C:\users\PackageName.appx "the app...
  3. The app didn't start error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The app didn't start error in Windows 10: Hello,There is an issue with my PC where any of the apps does not open whenever I want to open a certain app for the past few weeks.For example: When I click any type of file or even media it says "The app didn't start". Thereby, I cannot open any of my apps in windows.Also,...
  4. The app didn't start error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The app didn't start error in Windows 10: Hello,There is an issue with my PC where any of the apps does not open whenever I want to open a certain app for the past few weeks.For example: When I click any type of file or even media it says "The app didn't start". Thereby, I cannot open any of my apps in windows.Also,...
  5. The app didn't start error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. MS-Store app not starting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS-Store app not starting: Hello Community, a view days ago I installed the Microsoft HoloLens App on my offline-computer. Therefore I downloaded all necessary files from Microsoft Business Store including the dependencies and the correct installer. Now after the Installation, when I start the...
  7. How to fix "ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didn't start"?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to fix "ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didn't start"?: after updated latest version of windows 10 in my computer, I can't open windows store and I've try to troubleshooting but not help, I just try to reset store in command prompt "WSreset.exe" then got an error "ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didn't start", and some of apps...
  8. MS Store App Start Up

MS Store App Start Up: Hi, I have a app I got from Windows Store and I want to add it to Start up, so basically my PC boots, logs in and the app starts. I know the app is located (I think) in the hidden C:\Program Files location. There are multiple entries for the app but I have found the exe...
  9. App didn't start

App didn't start: My Microsoft photos app didn't start message show to me while photos open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-didnt-start/5bb5cc0d-b690-45c9-a29e-a421bc54d606
  10. "The app didn't start" windows 10 video app

"The app didn't start" windows 10 video app: Hi there, I use the windows 10 video app to watch movies. It was working just fine until last week when I rebooted my computer. After the reboot everytime i click on a movie file i get an error popup saying " The app didn't start". I know I can change the default app...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ms-windows-store:purgecaches app didnt start

2. ms windows store purgecaches app didnt start

3. ms-windows-store:purgecahces the app didnt start

4. ms-windows-store assoc the app didnt start,
  5. windows 10 the app didnt start,
  6. ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches The app didnt start,
  7. ms-windows-store,
  8. error : ms-Windows-store:PurgeCaches app didnt start,
  9. Error ms-windows-store:PurgeCaches app didnt start,
  10. ms-windows-store purgecaches app didnt start,
  11. ms-windows-store purgecaches error the app didnt start,