Windows 10: Ms Wireless Display V2 not connecting anymore after 2.0.8381 update (Win10 64bits).

Discus and support Ms Wireless Display V2 not connecting anymore after 2.0.8381 update (Win10 64bits). in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I just updated my Ms Wireless Display V2 via the app (got it on the Store, I'm on an Asus laptop Win 10 64 bits), the actual (and updated) version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oliviervon Zurgenstein, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Ms Wireless Display V2 not connecting anymore after 2.0.8381 update (Win10 64bits).

Hi, I just updated my Ms Wireless Display V2 via the app (got it on the Store, I'm on an Asus laptop Win 10 64 bits), the actual (and updated) version is 2.0.8381 and I can't connect my laptop to my TV anymore ("Pairing with MyComputerName failed").

Strange thing : it works when I shut down my WiFi connection.

I guess that the two WiFi networks (mine and WiDi) are in conflict.

I tried reseting the Wireless Display several times.. no change.

Any help ?

***Moved from Accessories / Wireless display adapter***

:)

Oliviervon Zurgenstein, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Giel_V Win User

Connect to 2 MS wireless display adapters at the same time

Hello,

I have 2 external monitors each connected with a MS wireless display adapter v2. My goal was to extend my display across these 2 external monitors and my laptop (surface pro 2017). I got this setup because in the following post it was stated that this was
    possible.

Run two monitors on wireless display adapters from one laptop?

But I cannot connect to both wireless adapters at the same time. When trying to connect to the second one, the connection to the first one is automatically broken. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Thanks

Giel_V, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Microsoft wireless adapter v2

Hello Elijah,

The use of Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is to send what's on your phone, tablet, or laptop to your big screen HDTV or monitor via wireless signal.

You may visit this link to see how to troubleshoot
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2. List of solutions when
    having trouble connecting your device to the adapter are also listed.

Regards.

Jamille Nar, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Ms Wireless Display V2 not connecting anymore after 2.0.8381 update (Win10 64bits).

Poor picture quality with wireless display adaptor v2.

Hello,

I understand your concern, I suggest you to install the latest updates and check.

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Update & security > Windows Update.

• Select Check for updates. If updates are available, they will install automatically. You may need to restart your device after the updates have installed.
    Check your HDMI and USB connections

• Make sure both the HDMI end and USB end of the adapter are connected correctly.

• Make sure the HDMI end of the adapter is connected to the HDMI port on your HDTV, monitor, or projector. Use the included HDMI extension cable if needed.

• Make sure the USB end of the adapter is plugged into a USB power source.
    Secondly restart the adapter and check:

• Disconnect the Wireless Display Adapter from your TV, monitor, or projector.

• Restart your device.

• Reconnect the Wireless Display Adapter to your TV, monitor, or projector.
    Please try the above, mentioned steps and check if it helps. Let us know how it goes, we’ll be glad to assist.

SujataMoktan, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Ms Wireless Display V2 not connecting anymore after 2.0.8381 update (Win10 64bits).

1. Ms Wireless Display V2 not connecting anymore after 2.0.8381 update (Win10 64bits). - Similar Threads - Wireless Display connecting

2. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  3. Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Display Adapter v2 not connecting on Windows 11: My Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 is not connecting to my television from my new Acer Laptop with Windows 11. However, I am able to connect it to my television from my old surface with Windows 10.Is the adapter compatible with Windows 11, or is it something else that I...
  4. Can't connect to wireless display anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to wireless display anymore.: I have a Yoga 7i Lenovo with Windows 11, and I've been able to cast to my television just fine until about a week ago. It's a TCL Roku TV. I haven't changed any settings and I've restarted both devices several times, but I still says, "Couldn't Connect." My iPhone still...
  5. win10 22h2 ms display adapter v2 not connecting

win10 22h2 ms display adapter v2 not connecting: i have 2 surface proone pro5, one pro7after updating win10 22h2, pro7 that used to be ok using MS display adapter now cannot connecting.App from M Store cant update the bios since i cant connecting the adapter.pro5 hasnt been used for a while and hasnt updated for the newest...
  6. win10 22h2 ms display adapter v2 not connecting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 22h2 ms display adapter v2 not connecting: i have 2 surface proone pro5, one pro7after updating win10 22h2, pro7 that used to be ok using MS display adapter now cannot connecting.App from M Store cant update the bios since i cant connecting the adapter.pro5 hasnt been used for a while and hasnt updated for the newest...
  7. win10 22h2 ms display adapter v2 not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting: Hi,We are trying to use a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 so that we can cast our notebook to a screen.We have plugged in the adapter to the TV and it is showing that it is ready to connect, but when we try to cast from the notebook it attempts to connect, even shows on...
  9. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting: Hi,We are trying to use a Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 so that we can cast our notebook to a screen.We have plugged in the adapter to the TV and it is showing that it is ready to connect, but when we try to cast from the notebook it attempts to connect, even shows on...
  10. Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter v2 - Devices not connecting

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft wireless display adapter update 2.0.8381

2. display adapter v2.0.8381

3. v.2.0.8381

4. wireless display adapter 2.0.8381,
  5. MIcrosoft Wireless display v2.0.8381,
  6. firmware version: 2.0.8381,
  7. t wireless adapter v2 firmware 2.0.8381,
  8. VisioDisplayAdapter driver version 2.0.8381,
  9. ms displayadapter v.2.0.8381,
  10. microsoft wirekess-adaptor 2.0.8381,
  11. ms wireless display v.2.0.8381