Windows 10: MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast

Discus and support MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My 'MS wireless mouse 1000' scrolls too fast. This is in spite of bringing down the number of lines to just one at a time. Please advise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Jan 8, 2020.

1. MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast

My 'MS wireless mouse 1000' scrolls too fast. This is in spite of bringing down the number of lines to just one at a time.

Please advise

:)

Dr. Abdul Rasheed. K., Jan 8, 2020
  2. BrianDube Win User

MS Mail mouse scroll issue

I have tried all the suggested steps to no avail. Please note that the mouse works in all other aspects, just not in the mail reader. I can grab the scroll bar and slide it up and down but not by using the scroll wheel. Again this is only in the MS Mail
    program only.

BrianDube, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Mouse Scroll Wheel too fast after Windows 10 Upgrade

Re Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center - didn't know it was there but opened and turned Scroll control Off and back On again fixed the too fast wheel scrolling.

Win10, MS Dual Receiver Mini Wireless Mouse

I found access to the mouse control center in my main start menu, and Settings, Mouse, Properties, Mouse and Keyboard Center, Click here to change ms mouse settings.

harraldranier, Jan 8, 2020
  4. BrianDube Win User

MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast

MS Mail mouse scroll issue

Just updated widows 10 to 1809 and now MS Mail reading pane does not scroll with my logitech wireless mouse. I can crab the scroll bar but cannot use the scroll wheel on the mouse. Very frustrating. Is there a fix?

BrianDube, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast

1. MS Wireless mouse scrolls too fast - Similar Threads - Wireless mouse scrolls

2. mouse scrolling fast

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse scrolling fast: so I am using the email box provided by win 10 every time I scroll it goes fast won't stop, I downloaded Thunder Bird tried the scrolling on mouse seams to work proper all drivers were done. Re win 11 up date says processor does not meet. anyhow don't know of windows 7 there...
  3. mouse scrolling fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse scrolling fast: so I am using the email box provided by win 10 every time I scroll it goes fast won't stop, I downloaded Thunder Bird tried the scrolling on mouse seams to work proper all drivers were done. Re win 11 up date says processor does not meet. anyhow don't know of windows 7 there...
  4. mouse scrolling fast

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Touchpad scrolls too fast or too slow

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad scrolls too fast or too slow: On some apps like Edge, my touchpad scrolls too fast. On apps like photo, scrolling is just not fun because it's too slow. When those apps are not focused like clicking on the taskbar to focus on the taskbar, it scrolls normally....
  6. Mouse too fast

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse too fast: Hey, my mouse is running too fast, tried everything, reinstalling my windows and drivers, nothing works pls help. ps. It started after an Windows opdate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-too-fast/554498a7-bf8d-4db2-9f16-95a20c5e5e88
  7. MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MOUSE SCROLLS TO FAST: I BOUGHT A NEW MOUSE {LOGITECH M325} AND I CAN'T GET SCROLL TO SLOW DOWN. I TRIED GOING TO SCROLL ONE LINE AND SLOWING THE CURSER DOWN. IT DIDN'T HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-scrolls-to-fast/7eb2b603-0229-404c-a22e-e87658fd1b2f
  8. Microsoft mouse scrolling too fast/too slow

Microsoft mouse scrolling too fast/too slow: I'm using Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop combo and after almost every restart, the mouse scrolling speed using scroll wheel get screwed up. It's either too fast or too slow, depending on the previous adjustment. Only adjustment through Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center...
  9. Mouse wheel scrolls too fast in browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse wheel scrolls too fast in browser: Hope someone can help this is very frustrating. I recently updated from Win 8 to Win 10 and I think (but not 100% sure) that it was at this time that I started getting the problem. When browsing and using the mouse wheel to scroll it scrolls much too quickly. One click of...
  10. Mouse Wheel Scroll Too Fast

Mouse Wheel Scroll Too Fast: Hi, I have a Microsoft Keyboard & Mouse 2000, but, each time I slow the speed of the scrolling using the mouse wheel it works fine, until I reboot the PC. Then, on restarting the speed is super fast again (too fast to really control). Does anyone have any suggestions,...