Windows 10: ms word 365 suddenly changed the format/setting/POSITION of my entire document

Discus and support ms word 365 suddenly changed the format/setting/POSITION of my entire document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i had this template save in my documents for my job. its an MS word 365 version. one day, while i was typing on it. it suddenly shifted in position.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by donquijano, Jul 27, 2020.

1. ms word 365 suddenly changed the format/setting/POSITION of my entire document

i had this template save in my documents for my job. its an MS word 365 version. one day, while i was typing on it. it suddenly shifted in position. the picture, textbox, and shapes that i inserted all moved upward.

i closed the file and tried to open the original template because i was using "save as" so for each client that i use my template on but the same thing happened. even the original template has had its contents all pushed upwards.

i opened my gmail and downloaded a similar template i sent to an office mate 1 month ago and when i opened it, it still had the same prolem.

i attached 2 pics with this. 1 is the undisturbed original template in gmail and the 2nd one the same template that i downloaded and opened in my pc ms word 365 suddenly changed the format/setting/POSITION of my entire document 7be2913a-381c-4e97-8c97-b7910fed8a18?upload=true.jpg ms word 365 suddenly changed the format/setting/POSITION of my entire document b778f648-8a1b-4dda-a487-9027aac19cac?upload=true.jpg

:)

donquijano, Jul 27, 2020

2. Sudden change of format in word document

I find that as I am typing a document in Word Starter I must obviously be catching a key inadvertently as I find the document is suddenly displayed in a completely different format.

EllenRough, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Printing Word Document

Created a word document and saved it in Rich Text Format (.rtf). Will not print. Office 2007 program pops up and "suggests" I subscribe to Office 365. Just need to print or email this document....tried to convert to PDF, but is blocking my efforts.

Any suggestions??

radmed osf, Jul 27, 2020
  4. VenessaO Win User

ms word 365 suddenly changed the format/setting/POSITION of my entire document

Office 365 Open document in Word not working in Internet Explorer 11

When I open a MS Word Document in Office 365 (SharePoint Online), it opens it opens up in Word online as usual. When I click on "Open in MS Word" absolutely nothing happens. I fixed this in the Firefox browser by activating the MS Office 2013 add-on, but
    can't find a solution for Internet Explorer 11. I tried changing the security settings for trusted sites in IE, but that didn't work. (Same results from computers with Windows 7 and 10). Any suggestions will be appreciated!

VenessaO, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

ms word 365 suddenly changed the format/setting/POSITION of my entire document

1. ms word 365 suddenly changed the format/setting/POSITION of my entire document - Similar Threads - word 365 suddenly

2. In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.: I have recently received a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 on it.I am experiencing usability issues when it come to windows context menus and application, like MS Word, regarding rendering contrast.MS Word 365In MS Word 365 latest build using Win 10 I have no problem seeing...
  3. In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In MS 365 Word, Windows 11, how do I set the contrast of the MS Rulers.: I have recently received a new Dell laptop with Windows 11 on it.I am experiencing usability issues when it come to windows context menus and application, like MS Word, regarding rendering contrast.MS Word 365In MS Word 365 latest build using Win 10 I have no problem seeing...
  4. Can't open Word Documents with MS 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Word Documents with MS 365: As of earlier this week, our MS 365 will now not let me open Word documents. When I double click on the document title and "Use Word to open" the blue wheel spins than disappears with no document appearing. Files aren't corrupted, as I can open with Office Suite free for now....
  5. Can't open Word Documents with MS 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't open Word Documents with MS 365: As of earlier this week, our MS 365 will now not let me open Word documents. When I double click on the document title and "Use Word to open" the blue wheel spins than disappears with no document appearing. Files aren't corrupted, as I can open with Office Suite free for now....
  6. Saving Word Documents in 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saving Word Documents in 365: I have a recently re-installed Windows 10 with all Updates. 2004 (OS Build 1904-508) When deciding whether to use my Office 2010 or not, I decided to take the plunge and purchase 365 Office. Part of the reason for the re-install was that my Files and Folders were in a total...
  7. All my computer word document has suddenly changed to ReadALoud application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All my computer word document has suddenly changed to ReadALoud application: All my word document have suddenly became ReadALoud Application and I could not convert it back to word document. When I tried to send out the files, it is not in .doc instead, It was .lnk is it some kind of virus? help please...
  8. Word documents changed to wordpad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word documents changed to wordpad: I just did a system update and now my word documents have been changed to wordpad. Why, on earth did this happen and how do I reverse this without having to change every file independently?...
  9. Lost word document changes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost word document changes: Lost file after ‘save as’ Ive lost a file that i opened and had been adding a lot of text to today. I was relying on auto save but not actually pressing save until i finished it and then tried to save it as a new title ‘save as’. Closed the file so that i could email it and...
  10. MS Word Query: Word 365 suddenly 'not responding' with 7 MB Word file

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Word Query: Word 365 suddenly 'not responding' with 7 MB Word file: Hi, I have a large Word file (around 7 MB, 2000 pages) which I update everyday for work. I have used this file and updated it in Word without issues for many years until now. Since the last 2 weeks Word keeps going 'not responding' for a long time when I try to do anything...