Windows 10: MS Word Activating URL LINKS when I Cut - Copy and Paste

Discus and support MS Word Activating URL LINKS when I Cut - Copy and Paste in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Good afternoon I hope everyone is safe and well? I just have to minor queries Please? 1] MS Word activating any URL LINKS when I Cut - Copy and Paste... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Dasha, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Dasha Win User

MS Word Activating URL LINKS when I Cut - Copy and Paste

Good afternoon I hope everyone is safe and well? I just have to minor queries Please?
    1] MS Word activating any URL LINKS when I Cut - Copy and Paste from anywhere into a Doc
    2 I have just installed the Latest Update I was going to delete my old USB Bootable and install the latest version on it for a clean install. Is there anything else that I need to know I have backed up to my Ex HDD Etc I am try ing to use

With Office (Only use Word I have the data of purchase on record BUT the last time after a Reinstall MS Word word not honer it, I have had it for years but the first six months MS had to keep reinstalling it because it kept Crashing?
    Is there anything I need to do before the Clean instal Re advise MS I am going to Reinstall thanks, Regards

Win Ver 2004 (19041.508)

:)

Dasha, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Berton Win User

Cutting and pasting in word

I have Office 2010/Word 14 on Win10 and can Cut and Paste but I click the little down right arrow beside the word Clipboard on the Home tab [under the word Paste on the left end of the ribbon] to assure when I have used Cut or Copy that it's there.

Berton, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Albion Win User
    Can't cut/copy and paste from MS Excel to MS Project Pro

Excel 2013, Project 2010 Pro, Windows 10.

I have an Excel worksheet. Column A is populated by a list of 10 names, each in their own cell (A1-A10). I used to be able to highlight and copy (ctrl-C) all 10 names and then paste (ctrl-V) them into the Task Name field in Project. I am able to cut/copy and paste from Excel to Word no problem and vice versa. But, for some reason Project stopped accepting anything cut or copied from outside of Project. When I try to paste from Excel to Project I either get a blank field or I get the last thing cut or copied from within Project. It's almost as if Project is using some internal clipboard instead of the Windows Clipboard. I can cut/copy and paste fine from Excel to Word or anything else. Any ideas?

Albion, Sep 20, 2020
  4. SUE43 Win User

Cutting and pasting in word

When I cut text in word it is not there when I want to paste it. I can copy and paste but then need to go back and delete the text I've just copied. I've had windows 10 since April and I'm sure I've been able to do it before but I can't today. I've gone through the advanced options but can't seem to find anything which applied to cut and paste. Help.

SUE43, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. MS Word Activating URL LINKS when I Cut - Copy and Paste - Similar Threads - Word Activating URL

2. Copy/Cut - Paste Appdata files>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copy/Cut - Paste Appdata files>: I'd like to cut & paste some User files including Appdata and possible user files from C to D. Does that cause any problems?Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copycut-paste-appdata-files/9284a01f-bbd1-4f17-80b6-99dbcb11fae0
  3. Cut, Copy, and Paste not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cut, Copy, and Paste not working: Asking a question about my son's Lenovo laptop. Cut, Copy, and paste not working. Other hotkey combos that I know appear to be working correctly. This is an issue in Google docs, Word, Notepad, and other programs. I can access his clipboard with CTRL + V and see the...
  4. copy, cut and paste not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    copy, cut and paste not working: No matter what I try to do, I can't manipulate folders by cut, copy and paste. It is this way on the desktop, windows explorer and all programs. So far I have reset Windows 10, did a bare metal install of windows 10, and it will still not work. This last time, right after...
  5. Copy/paste URL

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Copy/paste URL: Hello. On a Mac when you right click a domain URL someone has sent you, you have the option to copy the URL (https://) or just the domain name itself. Does anyone know if a tool/tweak for something like this exists on windows 10. My job has me copy/pasting a lot of domain...
  6. MINIMISING WORD DOCUMENTS TO CUT AND PASTE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MINIMISING WORD DOCUMENTS TO CUT AND PASTE: I'm new to Windows 10, Have tried to avoid to be honest. And my worst fears are confirmed, Its not user friendly. However, I need to use it so can someone help, I am trying to minimize word documents so I can cut and paste from one to the other so I need them minimized...
  7. cut or copy and paste

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cut or copy and paste: I use to be able to cut and paste by highlighting and right clicking. Now I can highlight but when I right click this option is no longer available. What happened to my cut, copy and paste and how can I get them back?...
  8. Cutting and pasting in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cutting and pasting in word: When I cut text in word it is not there when I want to paste it. I can copy and paste but then need to go back and delete the text I've just copied. I've had windows 10 since April and I'm sure I've been able to do it before but I can't today. I've gone through the advanced...
  9. cut copy paste

in Windows 10 Support
    cut copy paste: Before update 14383 I used my mouse for cut. copy, paste. After this update that disappeared. Why 55859
  10. Cut or Copy and Paste

in Windows 10 Support
    Cut or Copy and Paste: How do you copy or paste from one document to another in Windows 10? Thanks. 48387