Windows 10: MS Word Activation

Discus and support MS Word Activation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought a new pc and it is already activated and the MS Word still asks me to activate it I dont know what to do submitted by /u/KaRL_aYaG [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/KaRL_aYaG, Oct 21, 2020.

1. MS Word Activation

I bought a new pc and it is already activated and the MS Word still asks me to activate it I dont know what to do

submitted by /u/KaRL_aYaG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/KaRL_aYaG, Oct 21, 2020

2. MS WORD

I have proceeded with your suggestion of selecting the word document saved in a path and tried to select it for right clicking but miserably failed. It has not allowed me to select the word document first and windows explorer hanged circling for sometime
    and came out of explorer itself. This issue may be something different I feel. Other MS docs like excel, notepad etc are opening correctly when I double click as usual and this word document only giving problem.

Please suggest some other workable solution.

Thanks,

Balakrishnan.

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Dasha Win User
    Can't Activate MS Office Word ón New Dell Inspiron 7630 PCnew Win 10

Hi i am having trouble with my new PC straight out of their box on top of the other Pass-wording & MS Account issues

I Cannot Activate MS Office New on a Dell Inspiron 3670 and Win 10 Home Pre installed I have attempted it many many times and I still get the error when I try and open a Word doc your Activation Key is not recognised and wont Activate.... see Attach 01

I tried the MS Office rescue method and it said yes yes they recognised my GMail My name and told me to use this Activation Key so I ran that but it's still wont open a Word doc this is the Key that they stated was mine (Key Removed ) Please see Attach 02 [/SIZE] I have had MS Office for 3 Years? Thanks for any help you can give

Dasha, Oct 21, 2020
  4. MS Word Activation

MS WORD

Hi Balakrishnan,

Thank you for updating me about the concern.

I greatly apologize if It was not explain in detail on the site I have provided.

Please accept my sincere apology Balakrishnan.

One of the most common cause why Microsoft office file that won't open on windows 10 is because of incorrect file associations.

The troubleshooting steps to know if this is the cause of the issue is to manually select the correct program or application to open the File, we can do this by:

1. Going to the " File Explorer" , then choose the file (Microsoft Word doc.) you want to open, then right-click the file.

2.Select Open With

3. Then, select Microsoft Word from the list of options.

If the cause of the MS word file not opening in file explorer is incorrect file associations it should open the file.

However if it would still not open the file we then look for other troubleshooting steps to determine the cause of this concern.

Please update me about the outcome so that I can further assist you Balakrishnan.

Best regards,

Anthony De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

MS Word Activation

1. MS Word Activation - Similar Threads - Word Activation

2. i need to activate my microsoft word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to activate my microsoft word: microsoft word is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-activate-my-microsoft-word/929613f8-cf04-4a82-9d0b-f4c32bb1735e
  3. i need to activate my microsoft word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need to activate my microsoft word: microsoft word is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-activate-my-microsoft-word/929613f8-cf04-4a82-9d0b-f4c32bb1735e
  4. i need to activate my microsoft word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...: I downloaded word and logged in with the activated account but it says that i need a product key for word or to buy a subscription. Word is supposed to work on 5 other devices so I have not reached my limit, and I need word for school. How can I transfer the activation as I...
  6. I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...: I downloaded word and logged in with the activated account but it says that i need a product key for word or to buy a subscription. Word is supposed to work on 5 other devices so I have not reached my limit, and I need word for school. How can I transfer the activation as I...
  7. I have windows and its functions i.e word, excel activated on my main PC. I downloaded word...

8. The i button on my keyboard activates the italic button on my word documents. The letter...

The i button on my keyboard activates the italic button on my word documents. The letter...: The i button on my keyboard activates the italic button on my word documents. The letter does not want to return when turning off italics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-i-button-on-my-keyboard-activates-the-italic/d4835cd3-7914-4154-a29a-a39b5a1bc7c4
  9. The i button on my keyboard activates the italic button on my word documents. The letter...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The i button on my keyboard activates the italic button on my word documents. The letter...: The i button on my keyboard activates the italic button on my word documents. The letter does not want to return when turning off italics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-i-button-on-my-keyboard-activates-the-italic/d4835cd3-7914-4154-a29a-a39b5a1bc7c4
  10. The i button on my keyboard activates the italic button on my word documents. The letter...

in Windows 10 Gaming