Windows 10: MS Word configeration

Discus and support MS Word configeration in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi Earlier, I clicked on a notification pop up saying a programme was slowing my PC down, I thinks it was something about office 365 Now, when I try... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Take a guess, Dec 2, 2018.

1. MS Word configeration

Hi

Earlier, I clicked on a notification pop up saying a programme was slowing my PC down, I thinks it was something about office 365

Now, when I try and open my saved MS word documents, when I try and open each document, MS configuration opens saying configuration in progress but crashes whilst loading

I've gone into control panel, right clicked change and repaired MS, but still not working

Any ideas

:)

Take a guess, Dec 2, 2018

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Dec 2, 2018
  4. stonefly Win User

MS Word configeration

losing MS Word

"but some times one has to scroll the list to click a program name to get the box to show up."

Yes, thank you. There was nothing to scroll. They gave me three choices: MS Word, WordPerfect, or choose another app. "Choose another app?" What app? I clicked "Choose another app, and again I had the choice between MS Word and Word Perfect. This time the check box was there, the check box I'd been searching for. I checked it and immediately all the icons in explorer that had been MS Word changed to WordPerfect. That's what I wanted to see.

Thanks again.

stonefly, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

MS Word configeration

1. MS Word configeration - Similar Threads - Word configeration

2. can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?: can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-words-with-friends-2-on-my-microsoft-10/48ae0962-ec5a-4aa7-95fb-7dc4a14e3fe0
  3. can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i play words with friends 2 on my microsoft 10 computer?: can I play words with friends 2 on my microsoft computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-words-with-friends-2-on-my-microsoft-10/567c7b7a-78f2-4fb5-95f6-a847b8d7733e
  4. How bring over all Word 2007 settings into a new Win10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How bring over all Word 2007 settings into a new Win10: Our old Win7 with Office 2007 crashed and we bought a new Win10 Home and newly installed Office2016 We have a rescued/restored copy of the 2007 hard drive How can we retrieve all the old Word 2007 settings such as printing 3 column labels into Office2016/Word in the new...
  5. Put Word doc list in abc order

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Put Word doc list in abc order: How do I change a Word 2013 doc. list into abc order 160103
  6. Word pad Stuck in something percent and not loading, too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word pad Stuck in something percent and not loading, too slow: Word pad is not working. It takes lot of time to load a file containing image. Microsoft is doing this so that i buy Microsoft 365. This Windows sucks....
  7. MS Word Error Programs and Features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Word Error Programs and Features: MS Word Error We're sorry but this feature appears to be broken and needs to be repaired. Use the Programs and Features option in the Windows Control Panel to repair Microsoft Office. I get this error everyday , geeksquad could not fix...
  8. unable to download certain word files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to download certain word files: Hi, Just got a new laptop. I'm getting this message when I try to open Word docs that are attached to my work e-mail: [ATTACH] Unable to access these irrespective of which e-mail I try to open them from. How do I change file permissions?...
  9. Can't sync in ultimate word games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sync in ultimate word games: Syncing in ultimate word games doesn't work. Have tried Uninstall/install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sync-in-ultimate-word-games/23c6540f-7082-479e-82e0-2ad31192148c
  10. FOLDER NOT responding I am not able to Word files in my Folders. Pl help.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    FOLDER NOT responding I am not able to Word files in my Folders. Pl help.: GOPAL KHAIRWAR INDIA: FOLDER NOT responding I am not able to Word files in my Folders. Pl help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-not-responding-i-am-not-able-to-word-files/ce3bf455-6f5e-4b1f-bd7c-00e388d77c6c