Windows 10: MS Word document text blurred when displayed on a FHD computer monitor

Discus and support MS Word document text blurred when displayed on a FHD computer monitor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I read about the chain of discussions regarding the blurred text in Win10. I am not sure if my issue is related to Win10 hence this post. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wkalee, Jan 11, 2016.

1. wkalee Win User

MS Word document text blurred when displayed on a FHD computer monitor

Hello,

I read about the chain of discussions regarding the blurred text in Win10. I am not sure if my issue is related to Win10 hence this post. I recently bought an ASUS Transformer Chi300 tablet (1920 x 1080 resolution) to process my works, mainly MS Office Word and Excel. I tried to hop up my tablet with almost a dozen different brands LED monitor (in 1920 x 1080 resolution) but the texts in the MS Word or Excel are blurred. Since I have to work on the documents daily for at least ten hours, the blurred texts affect my visual. Anyone has similar observations and solution? Thanks.

:)

wkalee, Jan 11, 2016
  2. Z4KO Win User

Windows 10 Small text and Buttons

..not a permanent fix but ctrl plus + will zoom the screen. Had a similar problem when I set my monitor to FHD, there is also a thing under Settings, Display, then there is a thingy that says "Change the size of text, apps and other items:"

3. Blurry text on Chrome and Firefox browser (DPI Scaling) on Windows 10

Hi Sahil Bali,

The problem lies deep in System level.

Windows 10 does not support well on 4k displays.

I set and tried recommended resolution and scaling at both my laptop and monitor.

If I set my monitor as "Primary display" which is 1920x1080 i.e FHD, Everything is perfect.

If I disconnected my monitor and use my laptop alone, many programs are blurry. (like device manager, event viewer etc etc)

If I connect my monitor as "Second display", now more programs look blurry (Chrome, Firefox, Word, Excel etc etc).

Now, I am pretty sure that Windows 10 is buggy and it does not understand the difference between resolution and scaling factors of displays that are attached together.

Either you get both of your displays blurry or one is. It is certain that both displays can't work well (Especially UHD and FHD).

ChandraPrabu, Jan 11, 2016
Thema:

MS Word document text blurred when displayed on a FHD computer monitor

1. MS Word document text blurred when displayed on a FHD computer monitor - Similar Threads - Word document text

2. MS Word documents VANISH when placed in a folder, any folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word documents VANISH when placed in a folder, any folder: I run Mac OS Ventura 13.5.1. I recently had to recover from a crash so everything has been reinstalled. All the MS apps have also been updated. I am using MS Word version 16.76.1 licensed for home use. To my utter horror when I drop ANY file into ANY folder it disappears. I...
  3. word document is blurred

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word document is blurred: downloded word document cant not be edited and also blur. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document-is-blurred/862efd5e-d22a-4479-99a9-a75b514ea384
  4. word document is blurred

word document is blurred: downloded word document cant not be edited and also blur. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document-is-blurred/862efd5e-d22a-4479-99a9-a75b514ea384
  5. Can't open Word Documents with MS 365

Can't open Word Documents with MS 365: As of earlier this week, our MS 365 will now not let me open Word documents. When I double click on the document title and "Use Word to open" the blue wheel spins than disappears with no document appearing. Files aren't corrupted, as I can open with Office Suite free for now....
  6. Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Blurred/missing text in word, blurred after pointing with cursor: Hello guys, It's been some time since I'm experiencing this issue(more than a month) and I don't know how to solve it. It appears randomly with the frequency of couple of times a week. I've included a video so you can see what exactly is happening. There are 3 things that I...
  7. FHD as second monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    FHD as second monitor: Anyone have this problem that the second monitor display quality dropped but the it's totally fine working as the main monitor? I cannot find any proper solution anywhere around the net but avoiding like changing DPI which doesn't solve the issue. Anyone knows the way around...
  8. When I open MS Word documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I open MS Word documents: When I now open MS Word documents I find they are all encrypted. How do I get the documents to display normally? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/when-i-open-ms-word-documents/41b7d182-4393-4b85-a9cf-db993c031280
  9. MS Office 2016 word documents when saved look differently

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office 2016 word documents when saved look differently: I recently noticed that when I am saving a MS Word document the icon has changed. I am running windows 10 and MS Office Professional 2016. This only started happening within the past week. i tried doing a quick repair of MS Office and that did not solve the problem so I went...
  10. Adding a picture alongside text in MS Word

Adding a picture alongside text in MS Word: I have problems with getting text and pictures right in MS Word 2007. I'll add a simple image to show what I'm talking about. What I got is text aligned to one side of the document. But whenever I add a picture and put it on the other side, the text extends toward the...