Windows 10: MS Word Equation shortcut with office english 365 installed, but hardware is german keyboard

Discus and support MS Word Equation shortcut with office english 365 installed, but hardware is german keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Before that, I can use the shortcut "alt" + "shift" + "0" to use the shortcut. However, now I cannot use it anymore. If I switch the input language of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YEE YANGTAN, Nov 17, 2020.

1. MS Word Equation shortcut with office english 365 installed, but hardware is german keyboard

Before that, I can use the shortcut "alt" + "shift" + "0" to use the shortcut. However, now I cannot use it anymore. If I switch the input language of the system to english US keyboard, then it can be used for "alt" + "=". My keyboard hardware is german layout. Can you please help me with this? Because I can use it before, but it is not working after some point.

Moved from: Microsoft 365 and Office Word Windows 10 Microsoft 365 Family

:)

YEE YANGTAN, Nov 17, 2020

2. office 365 vs office 2013

my Microsoft surface came with 1 month trial of ms office 365 , now it's expired.now I wanna know if I she subscribe to office 365 or uninstall it & install office 2013. what's the difference between both?

freebird_9924, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Standard English spell checking and German keyboard in OneNote etc.

Hello, my name is Arif Ahmed, Windows Advisor.

I would be happy to help you.

Spellcheck is associated with the Keyboard layout you are using. As German words and English words have different spellings, the spellcheck won't work for English when you are using German keyboard layout.

Spellcheck only recognizes the words for current Keyboard layout (German).

However, you can switch keyboard layout from German to English by pressing Windows+Space keys together and verify the spellings in English.

ArifAhmed2, Nov 17, 2020
  4. MS Word Equation shortcut with office english 365 installed, but hardware is german keyboard

All keyobard shortcuts do not work after installing MS OFFICE 365

Hi Thomas,

In order to help you better, could you please confirm a couple of things.

• Is this issue only with Office products or with other application too?
    • Do mean to say, installing Office 365 make this to happen on all computers?
    • How about using shortcut keys when you're online?
    • Did you check the issue by connecting different keyboard?

Try on-screen keyboard and check if the issue persists.

Here is the article provided below:

Type without using the keyboard (On-Screen Keyboard)

Right-click the lower-left corner, and choose Run in the Quick Access Menu. Type
    osk and tap OK in the Run dialog.

Check if you are able to perform the keyboard shortcuts apart from Office documents. If the issue persists on the systems only after installing the Office, then there could be change in some of the settings.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Karthicka_R, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

MS Word Equation shortcut with office english 365 installed, but hardware is german keyboard

1. MS Word Equation shortcut with office english 365 installed, but hardware is german keyboard - Similar Threads - Word Equation shortcut

2. German keyboard need English symbols help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    German keyboard need English symbols help: Hi, hope someone can help. I have bought a German HP Pro Book x360 11 G3 EE Windows 11 I think laptop thinking what a great deal... that lasted 10 minutes.... so, I have managed to change everything to English, however the laptop's physical keyboard is in German. Now, I have...
  3. German keyboard need English symbols help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    German keyboard need English symbols help: Hi, hope someone can help. I have bought a German HP Pro Book x360 11 G3 EE Windows 11 I think laptop thinking what a great deal... that lasted 10 minutes.... so, I have managed to change everything to English, however the laptop's physical keyboard is in German. Now, I have...
  4. How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard: I recently purchased a 2. hand Lenovo ThinkPad T590 from Germany with a German Windows 10 Pro and German keyboard installed.I tried to change language to English and the keyboard layout to Danish. At first everything looked fine, but it shows up that there are a lot of German...
  5. How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to convert a German Windows, German keyboard to an English Windows with Danish keyboard: I recently purchased a 2. hand Lenovo ThinkPad T590 from Germany with a German Windows 10 Pro and German keyboard installed.I tried to change language to English and the keyboard layout to Danish. At first everything looked fine, but it shows up that there are a lot of German...
  6. Office 365 with English International keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office 365 with English International keyboard: I use office with English International keyboard for more than 20 years with office since I write in 3 languages, English, Portuguese and Spanish and it worked perfectly until a couple of days ago. Now when I try to type ñ it comes like that ~~n. If I try to write I'll it...
  7. MS office 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS office 365: I have MS 365 puchased and installed but today could not open and edit word files from desktop. getting a message, i need MS 365 subscription to edit and save I had no issues till last week...
  8. English/German Keyboard-language issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    English/German Keyboard-language issue: Hello there. I've recently installed the German language keyboard onto my American keyboard. I've done this in the past on other computers and didn't seem to have an issue. I have this on my laptop currently, also no issue. However, only on this computer--my...
  9. Two independent keyboards for MS Word shortcuts

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two independent keyboards for MS Word shortcuts: I'm looking to connect an additional keyboard not some high end macro keyboard, but rather basic generic ones, that can be recognized by Windows as an independent source of keystrokes, as in 100+ new keys. I use MS Word for linguistics papers, and would like to set up the...
  10. MS Office 365 - Installation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Office 365 - Installation problem: Hi, Greetings of the Day ! I have purchased msoffice365 key from Amazon.com, India. I am facing problem its already used. Just i want to know on which mail it was activated. Product Key: BXK79-2NTVX-YY9MX-C63J6- Kindly help me....