Windows 10: MS Word header

Discus and support MS Word header in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I place three items, a logo, manual name and section number in the header... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Azmatshah, May 19, 2020.

1. Azmatshah Win User

MS Word header

How can I place three items, a logo, manual name and section number in the header

:)

Azmatshah, May 19, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, May 19, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Microsoft Indic Keyboard in not transliterating in MS Word

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Is the issue specific to MS Word 2016 or does it happen on all the applications?

If the issue is specific to MS Word, I suggest you check if there are any updates pushed for Word and install them. Click on
    Help at the top and check for updates.

If you already have an updated version of Word already, you may go through
    Hindi Indic Input 3 - User Guide and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, you may use Translate text into
    a different language
    as an alternative.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 19, 2020
  4. MS Word header

9300: Header/Footer not on WORD documents

I have a number of WORD documents that I transfer from my PC to my 9300. These documents have both Headers and Footers when I view them on my PC, but once they are on my 9300, the Headers and Footers are removed. How can I get my files from my PC to my
    9300 and keep the Headers and Footers in tacked?

billylove1000, May 19, 2020
Thema:

MS Word header

1. MS Word header - Similar Threads - Word header

2. Can't edit Excel documents in Word on Macbook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't edit Excel documents in Word on Macbook: When I copy and paste an Excel document to Word I cannot edit it once it's in Word. Also, copying and pasting from Excel to Word will not paste the whole document....
  3. Can't edit Excel documents in Word on Macbook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't edit Excel documents in Word on Macbook: When I copy and paste an Excel document to Word I cannot edit it once it's in Word. Also, copying and pasting from Excel to Word will not paste the whole document....
  4. hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of...: hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of the iconic peaic of paper look it has a full screen look pleas help i have an assay to do today thank you...
  5. hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of...: hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of the iconic peaic of paper look it has a full screen look pleas help i have an assay to do today thank you...
  6. In a word document texts within a chart are misaligned and showing the header on top of the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    In a word document texts within a chart are misaligned and showing the header on top of the...: In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text I cant get to follow correct page pagination https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-a-word-document-texts-within-a-chart-are/18fbcbf8-7ed4-489b-b0f8-d19cce46152e
  7. In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text: In a word document texts within a chart is misaligned and showing the header on top of the text https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-a-word-document-texts-within-a-chart-is/18fbcbf8-7ed4-489b-b0f8-d19cce46152e
  8. word is printing a header that i do not want

in Windows 10 Customization
    word is printing a header that i do not want: Why is everything I print has a headed on it... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-is-printing-a-header-that-i-do-not-want/0e0be485-921f-4912-9684-661902c3cbaf
  9. Headers and Footers in Word 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Headers and Footers in Word 2016: I just cannot get the hang of this. I used it often in Word 2003, but NOT even close in Word 2016. I know I can Insert a Footer or Page Numbers in Word 2016. When I am doing it I can see the page number at the bottom of the page (centered where I want them), but then I...
  10. Word 365 strange lines in header and footer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 365 strange lines in header and footer: Hi, Strangely today I have opened word 365 and its now displaying what I can only assume are page line markers however I cannot find the option to remove them (located on either side of the header and footer) Does anyone know how to remove them? While not in itself a...