Windows 10: ms word not working

Discus and support ms word not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; unable to edit documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word-not-working/b439f02a-6add-4671-9af2-6f8d20909da7" Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by colleenoakes7, Nov 27, 2018.

1. ms word not working

unable to edit documents

:)

colleenoakes7, Nov 27, 2018

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, Nov 27, 2018
  4. ms word not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

ms word not working

1. ms word not working - Similar Threads - word working

2. My backspace is not working on word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My backspace is not working on word: I was trying to sort out my bullet point settings and have done something to my backspace settings inadvertently I think. I can backspace to delete words on the same line, but cannot backspace to go to the previous line. Does anyone know how I can fix this?...
  3. My backspace is not working on word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My backspace is not working on word: I was trying to sort out my bullet point settings and have done something to my backspace settings inadvertently I think. I can backspace to delete words on the same line, but cannot backspace to go to the previous line. Does anyone know how I can fix this?...
  4. My backspace is not working on word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. MS Word AutoSave does not work. Brand new version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word AutoSave does not work. Brand new version: I just bought MS Office. I downloaded Word onto my MacBook Pro. When I open a new document there is button in the top left that says "AutoSave." When I click on it,, I get a dialogue box, with the file name loaded. But the wheel next to "Loading services" just keeps turning....
  6. MS Word AutoSave does not work. Brand new version

MS Word AutoSave does not work. Brand new version: I just bought MS Office. I downloaded Word onto my MacBook Pro. When I open a new document there is button in the top left that says "AutoSave." When I click on it,, I get a dialogue box, with the file name loaded. But the wheel next to "Loading services" just keeps turning....
  7. MS Word AutoSave does not work. Brand new version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Dell g7 7588 keys not working, but not when I run Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell g7 7588 keys not working, but not when I run Microsoft Word: Hello everyone! I have a Dell G7 7588, and some keys of it's keyboard stopped working, like the number pad #8 and #5The left ctrl key, and F2 which also turns sound volume down. Recently I just found out that if I run Microsoft Word as soon as my computer starts up, this keys...
  9. Dell g7 7588 keys not working, but not when I run Microsoft Word

Dell g7 7588 keys not working, but not when I run Microsoft Word: Hello everyone! I have a Dell G7 7588, and some keys of it's keyboard stopped working, like the number pad #8 and #5The left ctrl key, and F2 which also turns sound volume down. Recently I just found out that if I run Microsoft Word as soon as my computer starts up, this keys...
  10. Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which version of Works Task Launcher contains both a Works and a Word Processor program?: I am looking for the archived Microsoft program that contains both a works and a word, word processor. Which version contains both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-version-of-works-task-launcher-contains-both/3b74c00f-0e17-48e7-a5a0-357ffad1b709