Windows 10: MS Word page size suddenly changed and no way to get it back

Discus and support MS Word page size suddenly changed and no way to get it back in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, the page I was working on suddenly changed its size to smaller vertical and I can't find a way to retrieve original size which was A4. This new... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by 3dOxyd, Jan 7, 2021.

1. 3dOxyd Win User

MS Word page size suddenly changed and no way to get it back

Hi,
    the page I was working on suddenly changed its size to smaller vertical and I can't find a way to retrieve original size which was A4. This new size has become the default size and all the files that I open are modified and text is lift up for about 3-4cm out of the page. I searched all menus without success. For now, on the attached image, the A4 size is 25.5cm high instead of 29.7cm.
    thanks for your help.
    (Windows10 - Office365)

MS Word page size suddenly changed and no way to get it back [​IMG]

:)

3dOxyd, Jan 7, 2021

2. How to add line in each page of ms word

Hello,

Anyway to add one line of few words on each page directly without individually on eCh page of ms word file?

Thx.

freebird_9924, Jan 7, 2021
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 7, 2021
  4. MS Word page size suddenly changed and no way to get it back

Randomly changing page size of desktop, browser and in word

No one has responded to my 2nd response post

I am not referring to icons. I am talking about page size and font size. Using either edge, chrome or firefox the browser page size just randomly changes, time after time, it goes from 100% to 140% or from 100% to 50% and I change it back to 100% and then
    seconds or minutes later it changes again. It just happens over and over again.

Using gmail the page size and font size just randomly changes. I have many years of using Microsoft OS and after 20 years I have never experienced this problem. Using each of the browsers for email the page size and font size just changes.

Using office 10, specifically Word, the page size and font just changes randomly over and over again. i am graduate school at Luther Rice University Online and I use blackboard and the same thing happens in Blackboard. The page size and font size just
    changes over and over again. It is so bad I am thinking about going back to windows 7, because I didn't have these issues.

I think there has to be more people than me that is experiencing this problem. As I stated in my initial email, On my first 3 computers, two laptops and a desktop, my upgrade to windows 10 was fine and they are still working fine, but the later upgrade
    from windows 8.1 to windows 10, done three times, it happens over and over again. There is something in the code, something changed after the initial upgrades, 2 or 3 months later. Something changed.

Jeff

JefferyHumbles, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

MS Word page size suddenly changed and no way to get it back

1. MS Word page size suddenly changed and no way to get it back - Similar Threads - Word page size

2. Excel and Word page size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Excel and Word page size: I cannot select an Excel or Word document page size = Legal 8.5X14. The Legal Size option has disappeared. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-and-word-page-size/a4a625c3-67a2-4e3a-bdf1-ce8de0243a47
  3. Excel and Word page size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Excel and Word page size: I cannot select an Excel or Word document page size = Legal 8.5X14. The Legal Size option has disappeared. How do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-and-word-page-size/a4a625c3-67a2-4e3a-bdf1-ce8de0243a47
  4. Excel and Word page size

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Is there any way to get back MS store without windows reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there any way to get back MS store without windows reinstall?: My ms store was not working, it was giving me error after installing apps so i went to app settings and reset it. After reset it wasnt opening at all, after restarting laptop, same issue. Due to it not opening now my photos app also stopped working, so i removed it. Now i...
  6. Is there a way to change one icon size?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to change one icon size?: [ATTACH] What I'm trying to accomplish: https://preview.redd.it/sk3vbsxmiig61.png?width=238&format=png&auto=webp&s=6417cef222678dd8c510c52a0afaa07f2603595a submitted by /u/AmNotFester [link] [comments]...
  7. Is there a way to automate find/replace in MS Word?

Is there a way to automate find/replace in MS Word?: I know there is macros and other shortcuts, so I was wondering if there is a way to do something like this, or to its effect. I have a document "my_document_XXXX" and the phrase 'XXXX' appears in multiple places in the document. So I was wondering if there is a way where if...
  8. is there any way to change the screen size

is there any way to change the screen size: just hooked up an extremely large 4:3 monitor up to my laptop as a second screen, but selecting the highest, and correct resolution for the monitor makes it smaller than the laptop screen, which causes screen tearing since the laptop has a smaller screen, so is there any way...
  9. MS Word Query: Word 365 suddenly 'not responding' with 7 MB Word file

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Word Query: Word 365 suddenly 'not responding' with 7 MB Word file: Hi, I have a large Word file (around 7 MB, 2000 pages) which I update everyday for work. I have used this file and updated it in Word without issues for many years until now. Since the last 2 weeks Word keeps going 'not responding' for a long time when I try to do anything...
  10. How to get back recent taskbar changed by MS?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get back recent taskbar changed by MS?: [Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10, 64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; AvastAV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player] Yesterday (1-22-16) my email program came all back after being...