Windows 10: MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded

Discus and support MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, Can anyone assist on this error? Every time launch MS Word this dialog box opens indicating resource dll cannot be loaded. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Matty601, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Matty601 Win User

MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded

Hi,

Can anyone assist on this error?

Every time launch MS Word this dialog box opens indicating resource dll cannot be loaded.

Please help

Matty601

:)

Matty601, Mar 9, 2019
  2. mobile1 Win User

Failed to load resource DLL?

What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean?

Why is my PC doing this?

MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded [​IMG]

mobile1, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Error occured while loading resource DLL on Windows 10 Thinkpad

When the laptop boots I get the following error:

"An error ocurred while loading Resource DLL"

The title of the error message window is "Power Manager"

I need help to fix this please

Thanks

MawukoMensah, Mar 9, 2019
  4. MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded

DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Mar 9, 2019
  5. Windows 10 (Office 365) MS Word - Resource dll can not be loaded. This issue also happening to me and my colleague. Any solution?

Tok Chee Tiong, Mar 13, 2019
  6. The resource DLL can not be loaded

1. Windows Key + R.
    2. Type "winword /safe".
    3. Press Enter.
    4. Check and make sure no error dialog appears.
    5. Go to File > Options > Add-In.
    6. At the very bottom of the settings page, there's a dropdown menu. Select "COM Add-ins".
    7. Press Go... button.
    8. Find any Add-ins that were enabled, and untick the checkmarks next to them.
    9. Press OK.
    10. Close Word 2016.
    11. Reopen Word 2016 normally.
    12. Verify if the error popup did not show up.

Tok Chee Tiong, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded

1. MS Word - Resource dll cannot be loaded - Similar Threads - Word Resource dll

2. IIS cannot load C++ DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    IIS cannot load C++ DLL: Hi,I have a c++ dll and try to call it from a web app written c# on .NET core 6.0. But i am facing two problems1. Can not debug the program2. IIS cannot load the c++ DLLCould not findPlease suggest....
  3. IIS cannot load C++ DLL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IIS cannot load C++ DLL: Hi,I have a c++ dll and try to call it from a web app written c# on .NET core 6.0. But i am facing two problems1. Can not debug the program2. IIS cannot load the c++ DLLCould not findPlease suggest....
  4. IIS cannot load C++ DLL

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Ms Word

Ms Word: When I open Ms Word then it automatically open in Chrome but I want to open it as an app so how can I do this....pls reply? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word/49ff8dad-2dc2-4cf3-9cf0-3e8aa75b3e9d
  6. MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word: I lost my Word files when my hard drive crashed last week Where can I get download for my new hard drive ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word/1cfbe2cf-d742-4f22-8e33-f1ed07672b58
  7. MS WORD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS WORD: Whenever I save a Word document choosing the path in my desktop system it is successfully done. But when I access this Word file later on in the path it is saved 'windows explorer' hangs and the saved Word file is not opening. When I go to the task manager it shows windows...
  8. Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll: Cannot load library MSVCR120.dll I’ve been trying to open an application and everytime it says “cannot load library MSVCR120.dll” Ive watched everything on the internet to try to fix this, I’ve uninstalled all C++ Redistributables and installed a fresh install of all the...
  9. ms-resource

ms-resource: Impossible to get rid of "ms-resource" apps that appears after system restore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-resource/50a3b08d-fb6e-4d14-86d9-c469d411e6f4
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the resource dll cannot be loaded

2. the resource dll can not be loaded

3. the resource dll cannot be loaded word

4. resource dll cannot be loaded,
  5. word resource dll cannot be loaded,
  6. word the resource dll cannot be loaded,
  7. microsoft word resource dll cannot be loaded,
  8. word the resource dll can not be loaded,
  9. word resource dll can not be loaded,
  10. the resource dll can not be loaded word,
  11. resource dll can not be loaded,