Windows 10: MS Word won't open

Discus and support MS Word won't open in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; MS Word won't open any .doc or .docx files. It returns error messages as shown in the screen captures below. [img] [img] [img] 132927 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by lbeck, May 20, 2019.

1. lbeck Win User

MS Word won't open

MS Word won't open any .doc or .docx files. It returns error messages as shown in the screen captures below.

MS Word won't open [​IMG]

:)

lbeck, May 20, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, May 20, 2019
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, May 20, 2019
  4. tops Win User

MS Word won't open

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

MS Word won't open

1. MS Word won't open - Similar Threads - Word won't open

2. Lost MS Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lost MS Word: My 2016 computer came with MS Word installed, but it was recently removed. How may I recover programs that were included with the computer ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-ms-word/dc2be46f-938f-40f2-8ee2-b772e0bc915c
  3. Cortana says it will open word, but won't

in Cortana
    Cortana says it will open word, but won't: *I have a system running with French as the main language, sentences I put here are translations* Hey, I've been toying with Cortana, and enabled 'Hey Cortana'. I've been trying to use it to open Microsoft Word 2016 lately, but witnessed something strange. At first I...
  4. ms word not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms word not working: unable to edit documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word-not-working/b439f02a-6add-4671-9af2-6f8d20909da7"
  5. When I open MS Word documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I open MS Word documents: When I now open MS Word documents I find they are all encrypted. How do I get the documents to display normally? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/when-i-open-ms-word-documents/41b7d182-4393-4b85-a9cf-db993c031280
  6. Error opening MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error opening MS Word: I've just upgraded from W7to W10 today and have done some tweaks to the system regarding all those privacy issues. Now I've installed Ms Office and when wanting to open Word, I was greeted with this [img] error screen. Why is that? How should I configure my system? This...
  7. MS Word Error

MS Word Error: So I couldn't fit the whole error message so I'll put it here: Word could not create the work file. Check the Temp environment variable. I did this thing where you'd change the name of the users folder with regedit. I had to do a couple things to make it work like deleting...
  8. configuration on ms word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    configuration on ms word: In windows 10 I get “configuring ms home and student 2007 “ every time a open a word file. This takes a long time to run before I can open the file. 104648
  9. MS Word opens with an error message

MS Word opens with an error message: I have a new Surface Pro 3 with MS Office 10 on it. This is a new machine (2 weeks old.) All Office programs launch properly except Word. When Word is launched (either from a desktop shortcut to the program or by clicking a Word doc) the program opens and immediately displays...
  10. losing MS Word

in Windows 10 Support
    losing MS Word: I don't want anything to do with MS Word. I have Word Perfect on my computer. Every document wants to open in MS Word. I know how to click a document, then right click, and then choose Word Perfect, but I don't want to go through all that every time I want to open a document....