Windows 10: MS Word won't open

Discus and support MS Word won't open in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; MS Word won't open any .doc or .docx files. It returns error messages as shown in the screen captures below. [img] [img] [img] 132927 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by lbeck, May 20, 2019.

1. lbeck Win User

MS Word won't open

MS Word won't open any .doc or .docx files. It returns error messages as shown in the screen captures below.

MS Word won't open [​IMG]

:)

lbeck, May 20, 2019

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, May 20, 2019
  3. My caps lock won t turn off

I'm typing a letter in word, it was fine then started using all caps it won t turn them the usual way

SallyGardner47, May 20, 2019
  4. tops Win User

MS Word won't open

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

MS Word won't open

1. MS Word won't open - Similar Threads - Word won't open

2. random MS Word opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    random MS Word opening: I've got Win 10, and when I renewed it, MS Word opens a new blank doc at random times. Despite calling patient people in India, I can't get rid of this annoying habit. Does anyone have this experience, and a tip to control MS Word?...
  3. random MS Word opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    random MS Word opening: I've got Win 10, and when I renewed it, MS Word opens a new blank doc at random times. Despite calling patient people in India, I can't get rid of this annoying habit. Does anyone have this experience, and a tip to control MS Word?...
  4. random MS Word opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft word won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft word won't open: Whenever I open Microsoft word on my Computer, it says "Word Couldn't start last time. Safe mode could help you troubleshoot the problem, but some features might not be available in the mode."When I say yes, it opens a completely blank word file, nowhere to type. If I try to...
  6. Microsoft word won't open

Microsoft word won't open: Whenever I open Microsoft word on my Computer, it says "Word Couldn't start last time. Safe mode could help you troubleshoot the problem, but some features might not be available in the mode."When I say yes, it opens a completely blank word file, nowhere to type. If I try to...
  7. cortana won't open word

in Cortana
    cortana won't open word: I asked her to open word but she said sorry I can't help with that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-wont-open-word/735b3318-5d5a-4acc-a91d-8cd00968a407
  8. Word and Word documents won't open properly

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word and Word documents won't open properly: Windows 10 Version 1903(OS build 18362.900 Hello everyone - my first time here :) I have Microsoft Office365 legitimately shared with me (via a link) from my son-in-law who has a subscription. I've had it on my PC for about 7 weeks and only been using Word which has been...
  9. Word files won't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word files won't open: Hi, I have spent all day trying everything I can to get my Word files to open. Files opened last night, but none today. I click on a file and it has the little hourglass for about say 15 secs or so then just reverts to an arrow and nothing happens. I have tried Right...
  10. Error opening MS Word

Error opening MS Word: I've just upgraded from W7to W10 today and have done some tweaks to the system regarding all those privacy issues. Now I've installed Ms Office and when wanting to open Word, I was greeted with this [img] error screen. Why is that? How should I configure my system? This...