Windows 10: MS WORD

Discus and support MS WORD in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I save a Word document choosing the path in my desktop system it is successfully done. But when I access this Word file later on in the path... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BalakrishnanVenkatraman, May 11, 2020.

1. MS WORD

Whenever I save a Word document choosing the path in my desktop system it is successfully done. But when I access this Word file later on in the path it is saved 'windows explorer' hangs and the saved Word file is not opening. When I go to the task manager it shows windows explorer is not responding. I had to restart the Windows Explorer. After this procedure also saved word file is not opening and I get the same result.

Could anyone help me in telling step by step procedure to fix this issue.

Thanks,

Balakrishnan.

:)

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, May 11, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, May 11, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Microsoft Indic Keyboard in not transliterating in MS Word

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

• Is the issue specific to MS Word 2016 or does it happen on all the applications?

If the issue is specific to MS Word, I suggest you check if there are any updates pushed for Word and install them. Click on
    Help at the top and check for updates.

If you already have an updated version of Word already, you may go through
    Hindi Indic Input 3 - User Guide and check if that helps.

If the issue persists, you may use Translate text into
    a different language
    as an alternative.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 11, 2020
  4. MS WORD

MS Word RTF versions

You could do this:

• Preserve a machine that runs MS Word 2002
    • Connect it to the same network as the MS Word 2010 PC
    • Copy the files from the 2010 PC to the 2002 PC
    • Run the script to convert them from RT% 1.9 to RTF 1.6
    • Run your VB6 code on the converted files

What you see is common in installations that are allowed to fall too far behind. MS Word 2002 was withdrawn many years ago.

Frederik Long, May 11, 2020
Thema:

MS WORD

1. MS WORD - Similar Threads - WORD

2. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  3. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD: Hi,I'm trying to add a replacement word for "tge" to "the" by adding it to the custom dictionary, and almost every google search returns pages giving me instructions for MS Word. I'm referring to spelling in rich text format textboxes.I did manage to find the custom...
  4. Adding replacement word to custom.dic/acl/exc NOT IN WORD

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format: Windows 11 / Office 2019 / WordI create one document in Word.On each page, I apply the specific format with paragraph features.The document looks good.I save it.When open the document again, the document looks bad, some pages with one errors other with other , and so on.I...
  6. I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format

I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format: Windows 11 / Office 2019 / WordI create one document in Word.On each page, I apply the specific format with paragraph features.The document looks good.I save it.When open the document again, the document looks bad, some pages with one errors other with other , and so on.I...
  7. Spell-Check is Turned Off in Settings But Still Highlighting Words

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Spell-Check is Turned Off in Settings But Still Highlighting Words: Spell-Check is turned off in Windows settings, but still highlighting words with a red squiggly underline in my Proton Mail desktop app which doesn't have an in-built spell-checker. This doesn't happen in any other apps, including Word, WordPad and NotePad....
  8. Spell-Check is Turned Off in Settings But Still Highlighting Words

Spell-Check is Turned Off in Settings But Still Highlighting Words: Spell-Check is turned off in Windows settings, but still highlighting words with a red squiggly underline in my Proton Mail desktop app which doesn't have an in-built spell-checker. This doesn't happen in any other apps, including Word, WordPad and NotePad....
  9. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...
  10. After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After repair of Office Word why can't MS 365 locate or open Office Word files?: MS 365 will not open Office Word files. Word files do not even appear when searching for them with 365. When I click "open with" on the Word file 365 does not appear. I repaired the Microsoft Office Word program but nothing has changed. What now?...