Windows 10: MS Works and Windows10

Discus and support MS Works and Windows10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Has anyone found a fix yet to get MS Works up and running on Windows 10? It for my business, my works data base has over 10000 customers on it, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WendyOffice Manager, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:08 PM.

1. MS Works and Windows10

Has anyone found a fix yet to get MS Works up and running on Windows 10? It for my business, my works data base has over 10000 customers on it, I cannot loose this information, I don't think Microsoft realizes how dependant some people and business are on MS Works data base. Any help is greatly appreciated. I hears version 9 might work with windows 10 is there anywhere still that I can find a copy of the ms works version 9 disk, version 7 will not load at all.

:)

WendyOffice Manager, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:08 PM
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

3. will windows10 work with MS works ?

will windows10 work with MS works ?

Garry Stevens_850, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:09 PM
  4. MS Works and Windows10

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:09 PM
Thema:

MS Works and Windows10

1. MS Works and Windows10 - Similar Threads - Works Windows10

2. After update windows10 video streaming not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After update windows10 video streaming not working: Hi everyone I purchased new laptop for gaming. After unboxing and nessesory setup i updated it till latest windows. But when i played youtube there is no ny video showing. Even play button is not working. I triad saveral browser but no luck. Even my local videos not...
  3. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10: I have updated my system from windows7 to windows10 but the AUDIO DRIVERS are not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/audio-is-not-working-in-windows10/db4c4abb-b875-4aea-bb45-0bbfae919746
  4. I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 4 windows10 system....none work correctly: My little home/office uses 3 desk-top computes. All had windows 7 Pro as of 2014. Update to windows 8 (later8.1) on all. No one liked 8/8.1 OS. On July 29th, 2015 we updated to windows 10 for free. I actually have one system for back up to the other 3, so I updated that one...
  5. Fightstick controller suddenly stops working in Windows10

Fightstick controller suddenly stops working in Windows10: I have a Streetfighter X Tekken Arcade Fightstick Pro by Madcatz. It's an officially licensed Xbox360 controller for fighting games. It's even listed here as fully supported in windows 10 and was working until recently....
  6. Setting windows10 1703 start Layout Not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting windows10 1703 start Layout Not working: Customize start Layout Issue To customize the windows 10 start menu and then use PowerShell to import it so that default users or new users start menu is set using the following commands and editing defaultlayout.xml and tried exporting as Bin FOR MY WINDOWS 10 1703 but...
  7. new laptop with windows10 - does it need updates to work?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new laptop with windows10 - does it need updates to work?: Long story short, I got a new HP laptop with Windows 10 and had nothing but problems. At first the laptop would sleep and not wake up and HP told me I needed to connect to the internet for updates, a graphic driver update in particular. I ended up having more problems just...
  8. Printer will not work in windows10

Printer will not work in windows10: Hi all,I have an HP Officejet 4500.Installed it when 10 was introduced as free.It worked fine untill the anniversary update but no longer works.Went to the hp website and put in the info.and they inform me that there is no driver avaliable.So,can I assume I have to throw...
  9. Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall: Skype does not work in Windows10, not possible to reinstall.*cry*cry First I could not close Skype. Today I could not open. Restart the OS, no start. I tried to install Skype again. Does not work. After an hour it is still updating. Chrome destroyed by windows 10*Sad...
  10. Shutdown stopped working after the latest Windows10 automatic update

in Windows 10 Support
    Shutdown stopped working after the latest Windows10 automatic update: Start > Power > Shutdown did not anymore shutdown the PC I had to do reset and restart Window 10 again What can be done ? command mode shutdown ? 38175