Windows 10: MS Works and Windows10

Discus and support MS Works and Windows10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Has anyone found a fix yet to get MS Works up and running on Windows 10? It for my business, my works data base has over 10000 customers on it, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by WendyOffice Manager, Jan 12, 2019.

1. MS Works and Windows10

Has anyone found a fix yet to get MS Works up and running on Windows 10? It for my business, my works data base has over 10000 customers on it, I cannot loose this information, I don't think Microsoft realizes how dependant some people and business are on MS Works data base. Any help is greatly appreciated. I hears version 9 might work with windows 10 is there anywhere still that I can find a copy of the ms works version 9 disk, version 7 will not load at all.

:)

WendyOffice Manager, Jan 12, 2019
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Jan 12, 2019
  3. will windows10 work with MS works ?

will windows10 work with MS works ?

Garry Stevens_850, Jan 12, 2019
  4. MS Works and Windows10

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

MS Works and Windows10

1. MS Works and Windows10 - Similar Threads - Works Windows10

2. USB to RS485 adapter stopped working Windows10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB to RS485 adapter stopped working Windows10 Pro: DELL 7010, Windows 10.0.1904.1 10 Pro, latest updates, USB-to-RS485 adapter uses SiLabs chip. Same problem now with another adapter that uses FTDI chip.I have controllers that use the RS485 bus to connect to the manufacturers software in my Windows 10 Pro computer through a...
  3. USB to RS485 adapter stopped working Windows10 Pro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB to RS485 adapter stopped working Windows10 Pro: DELL 7010, Windows 10.0.1904.1 10 Pro, latest updates, USB-to-RS485 adapter uses SiLabs chip. Same problem now with another adapter that uses FTDI chip.I have controllers that use the RS485 bus to connect to the manufacturers software in my Windows 10 Pro computer through a...
  4. USB to RS485 adapter stopped working Windows10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?: Trying to send a file from my WIndows10 machine to my iPhone12 Pro. My phone shows that my computer is connected in the Bluetooth settings on the phone, and the computer shows the phone being connected in Windows10 Settings. Steps I took to try and send file:select Start >...
  6. Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?

Does sending files over Bluetooth actually work in WIndows10?: Trying to send a file from my WIndows10 machine to my iPhone12 Pro. My phone shows that my computer is connected in the Bluetooth settings on the phone, and the computer shows the phone being connected in Windows10 Settings. Steps I took to try and send file:select Start >...
  7. Why do some keys on my Windows10 Laptop only sometimes not work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do some keys on my Windows10 Laptop only sometimes not work?: Hello, since recently, I have had a new problem:When I type or also play games, the f1,1, 2 ,a and z key bottom left don't work. The thing is, after pressing other keys or spam pressing the buttons, they start to work for a few moments and then they stop again.I have resetted...
  8. Why do some keys on my Windows10 Laptop only sometimes not work?

Why do some keys on my Windows10 Laptop only sometimes not work?: Hello, since recently, I have had a new problem:When I type or also play games, the f1,1, 2 ,a and z key bottom left don't work. The thing is, after pressing other keys or spam pressing the buttons, they start to work for a few moments and then they stop again.I have resetted...
  9. Why do some keys on my Windows10 Laptop only sometimes not work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type...: My laptop keyboard has stopped working after windows10 defender update now I can't type anything using keyboard.How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keyboard-has-stopped-working-after/77e49d57-5980-49a5-a1e3-8ef83bba08f4