Windows 10: MS Works

Discus and support MS Works in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have windows 10 home, can I download MS Works to it?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DP326, May 15, 2019.

1. DP326 Win User

MS Works

I have windows 10 home, can I download MS Works to it?

:)

DP326, May 15, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 15, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 15, 2019
  4. MS Works

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 15, 2019
Thema:

MS Works

1. MS Works - Similar Threads - Works

2. Mouse and touchpad disabled itself and stop working without touching some key on keyboard

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and touchpad disabled itself and stop working without touching some key on keyboard: İ am using Lenovo y510p PC with windows 10 operation system, like a month or so i am experiencing problem that mouse and touchpad disabled itself without reason and stop working ( with mouse it can move but clicking do nothing, with touchpad completely gone even can't move)...
  3. Word does not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word does not work: Word doesn't work , not even with safe mode. This is one of many times , i am paying for this, it is not free. I need it for my work.... HELP I am tired of this : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-does-not-work/cac8caf7-8c48-4cce-8499-2c753a2841cb
  4. Hyper-V's enhance session does not work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hyper-V's enhance session does not work.: Hello, I use Hyper-V on Windows 10 education version 1909. All enhance session parts in Hyper-V setting are enabled. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] but the icon of enhance session in connection's window does not appear. I want to use the sound device in my VM with this,...
  5. Sound/ mic sometimes do not work?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound/ mic sometimes do not work?: A few weeks ago I started getting a bug where about half the times I boot my computer I get no sound and my microphone doesn't work. This is the case with both my headset with an external adapter and my speakers which connect to my motherboard. Sometimes I restart it and the...
  6. recent updates have stopped printer from working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    recent updates have stopped printer from working: I use my printer daily for work. Just before last weekend I developed printer issues. I did the whole remove printer, reinstall, check drivers, maintenance etc, nothing. Searched online and see it was an update issue. Thing is, I updated to v. 2004 in part of my effort...
  7. USB 3.0 has stopped working after latest Windows 10 update, to version 2004.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB 3.0 has stopped working after latest Windows 10 update, to version 2004.: I have uninstalled device and reinstalled driver several times, but it won't "stick." It seems to work for a moment during the install process, but after it completes, I see this message in the device manager properties for " Generic SuperSpeed USB Hub" : Device status -...
  8. Touchpad not working after upgrading to Windows 10 2004

Touchpad not working after upgrading to Windows 10 2004: Доброго дня Після оновлення до win10 2004 в мене synaptics ps/2 port touchpad driver windows відмічений в пристроях як прихований і не працює. HP pavilion g6 1262sr. Moderator Translated from Ukrainian: Good afternoon After upgrading to WIN10 2004, I have synaptics...
  9. Content restrictions not working for a child account in Microsoft Family Safety

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Content restrictions not working for a child account in Microsoft Family Safety: So i have a 12 y/o account on my microsoft "family". In the Family section of my microsoft account, I have the childs account activated and i have blocked inappropriate websites toggle on. Toggling this switch will block adult content and enable safesearch according to the...
  10. Mic no longer working after installing Realtek HD audio manager

Mic no longer working after installing Realtek HD audio manager: Hi, I just recently installed the Realtek HD audio manager. When installation was completed and rebooted and missing sound/mic properties. Please help...