Windows 10: "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.

Discus and support "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to buy Minecraft and then logged into my account. It showed up like I didn't buy Minecraft like 2 mins ago. I figured out, I logged into the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alexandru Gusu, Dec 1, 2023.

1. "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.

I tried to buy Minecraft and then logged into my account. It showed up like I didn't buy Minecraft like 2 mins ago. I figured out, I logged into the wrong account. But somehow, that activated ms-wpc appblock, parental or something and I can't use some apps like Twitter because a parental controls pop-up used to come up asking me to either "cancel" or "Ask by email" for permission from an adult in my family to use Twitter. Now a bluescreen parental controls window that says "Microsoft.Windows.Parental Controls_cw5n1h2txyewy!App" pops up for a few seconds and then a new window opens up saying "m

:)

Alexandru Gusu, Dec 1, 2023

2. You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc

You'll need a new app to open this: ms-wpc

DellAll in One Desk Top, Dec 1, 2023
  3. Ramesh Srinivasan, Dec 1, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

"ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.

dalchina, Dec 1, 2023
Thema:

"ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.

1. "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter. - Similar Threads - wpc appblock doesn't

2. issues with ms-wpc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    issues with ms-wpc: after creating an mklink junction with my appdata folder in order to solve C: drive issues i moved it to the D: drive the computer still works fine and all applications work, however upon opening any app a popup appears reading 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link'...
  3. issues with ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issues with ms-wpc: after creating an mklink junction with my appdata folder in order to solve C: drive issues i moved it to the D: drive the computer still works fine and all applications work, however upon opening any app a popup appears reading 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link'...
  4. "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.: I tried to buy Minecraft and then logged into my account. It showed up like I didn't buy Minecraft like 2 mins ago. I figured out, I logged into the wrong account. But somehow, that activated ms-wpc appblock, parental or something and I can't use some apps like Twitter...
  5. ms-wpc link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms-wpc link: Hi,I've downloaded google chrome my computer, however when I try to open it I receive an error message saying "you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link" .It gives me the option to "look for the app in the microsoft store" but I can't click on anything, it's like a fake...
  6. ms-wpc link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms-wpc link: Hi,I've downloaded google chrome my computer, however when I try to open it I receive an error message saying "you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link" .It gives me the option to "look for the app in the microsoft store" but I can't click on anything, it's like a fake...
  7. MS-WPC error

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS-WPC error: I recently purchased a new PC with Windows 10 on it. I've found that I can't use browsers other than Edge and Internet Explorer, I tried those two and Firefox and Chrome, and only the prior two worked. It keeps giving me an error that I need an app to run a MS WPC file on my...
  8. ms-wpc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms-wpc: Every few seconds this error "you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" will pop up and not go away until I click away. I'm not sure what to do. I have tried Powershell and restarting the computer itself and deleting apps and getting different apps. But none of it worked....
  9. Ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ms-wpc: I Keep Getting A Pop-up Appear On My Screen And I Don't Know What To Do About This Problem The Pop-up Says "You'll Need A New App To Open This Ms-wpc" So I Don't Know How To Get Rid Of It If Anyone Thinks They Can Help Please Help Thanks PrimManager5460...
  10. MS-WPC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MS-WPC: Hej, Jag har just köpt en ny dator med windows 10. Jag behöver installera ms wpc. Hur gör jag? /Charlotta https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/ms-wpc/64f0116e-9594-403d-a5f6-230ad2726eb9