Windows 10: MS-WPC error

Discus and support MS-WPC error in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently purchased a new PC with Windows 10 on it. I've found that I can't use browsers other than Edge and Internet Explorer, I tried those two and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AntonioChristman, Mar 28, 2020.

1. MS-WPC error

I recently purchased a new PC with Windows 10 on it. I've found that I can't use browsers other than Edge and Internet Explorer, I tried those two and Firefox and Chrome, and only the prior two worked. It keeps giving me an error that I need an app to run a MS WPC file on my computer and so far anything I've tried has turned up empty-handed. I was linked to one command to use in powershell and it didn't work, I checked if I was in Windows 10 S mode, and nothing yet. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance for the help!

:)

AntonioChristman, Mar 28, 2020

2. ms-wpc

Every few seconds this error "you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc" will pop up and not go away until I click away. I'm not sure what to do. I have tried Powershell and restarting the computer itself and deleting apps and getting different apps. But
    none of it worked.

ecswjwks152, Mar 28, 2020
  3. ms-wpc chrome

every time I open google chrome it says "you need an app to open this ms-wpc" any fix to this? I just got this pc and im trying to set It up

Diamondminer641, Mar 28, 2020
  4. MS-WPC error

Ms-wpc

I Keep Getting A Pop-up Appear On My Screen And I Don't Know What To Do About This Problem The Pop-up Says

"You'll Need A New App To Open This Ms-wpc"

So I Don't Know How To Get Rid Of It If Anyone Thinks They Can Help Please Help

Thanks

PrimManager5460, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

MS-WPC error

1. MS-WPC error - Similar Threads - WPC error

2. issues with ms-wpc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    issues with ms-wpc: after creating an mklink junction with my appdata folder in order to solve C: drive issues i moved it to the D: drive the computer still works fine and all applications work, however upon opening any app a popup appears reading 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link'...
  3. issues with ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues with ms-wpc: after creating an mklink junction with my appdata folder in order to solve C: drive issues i moved it to the D: drive the computer still works fine and all applications work, however upon opening any app a popup appears reading 'you'll need a new app to open this ms-wpc link'...
  4. issues with ms-wpc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.: I tried to buy Minecraft and then logged into my account. It showed up like I didn't buy Minecraft like 2 mins ago. I figured out, I logged into the wrong account. But somehow, that activated ms-wpc appblock, parental or something and I can't use some apps like Twitter...
  6. "ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.

"ms-wpc appblock" doesn't let me use my apps, one including twitter.: I tried to buy Minecraft and then logged into my account. It showed up like I didn't buy Minecraft like 2 mins ago. I figured out, I logged into the wrong account. But somehow, that activated ms-wpc appblock, parental or something and I can't use some apps like Twitter...
  7. How do i fix this pop-up: "Get an app to open this ms-wpc link"?

How do i fix this pop-up: "Get an app to open this ms-wpc link"?: Hello,I'm experiencing a problem right now. When I try to play video games or do anything on my pc a window pops up and says: "Get an app to open this ms-wpc link". Could you please tell me how to fix it?...
  8. ms-wpc error message on child account?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms-wpc error message on child account?: I get this error message on my daughter's account. All other programs do. Even all other users can open Chrome. Only the child account does not. [ATTACH] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/ms-wpc-fehlermeldung-auf-kinderaccount
  9. I get the “new app ms-wpc” error when trying to log into a certain account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I get the “new app ms-wpc” error when trying to log into a certain account: Hey all, I keep getting the “You need a new app to run: ms-wpc” error with the only option being an unclickable “OK.” The screen also flashes between two different shades of gray with the toolbar flashing on and off of the screen. It has no apps or network/volume settings...
  10. WS-WPC error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WS-WPC error message: I am receiving an error code ws-wpc and it tells me to look for it in the store however it is not in the store and I cant open programs such as google. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ws-wpc-error-message/87d75071-bf96-445b-91a4-f9dbe5d53ca5

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mw-wpc error

2. new app to open ms-wpc

3. ms wpc error when opening chrome

4. ws-wpc chrome,
  5. ms-wpc chrome fix,
  6. ws-wpc error,
  7. need a new app to open ms-wpc link