Windows 10: ms-wps

Discus and support ms-wps in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I keep getting this message whenever I open certain apps like google chrome it tells me to get an app called ms-wpc, it tells me to look for it in the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Callan Currington, Oct 26, 2019.

1. ms-wps

I keep getting this message whenever I open certain apps like google chrome it tells me to get an app called ms-wpc, it tells me to look for it in the Microsoft store but nothing is there, all help appreciated.

:)

Callan Currington, Oct 26, 2019

2. Where (apart from WPS themselves) can I get support for WPS Office?

Thanks very much for suggesting what appears to be a viable workaround. I opened the document in LibreOffice, edited the style I wanted to edit and saved it, and the change was accepted when I reopened the file in WPS. The downside was that a lot of the other formatting got messed up, which means quite a bit of work putting it right, but at least I seem to have something that works, which I didn't have before.

I can't upload the document because it contains personal information (it's a CV, hence the importance of formatting it well). But it has to be done in WPS rather than LibreOffice because it needs to be 100% MS Office compatible.

ricecrispies, Oct 26, 2019
  3. MS account in WP

Hello, I have a problem with my MS account sync. it reports synchronizing endlessly at my WP. I restarted the mobile, but useless. Can you advise?

VesselinBarliev, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

ms-wps

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

ms-wps

1. ms-wps - Similar Threads - wps

2. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  3. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install WPS Office with CMD: cd path>wps_wid.cid-1022725720.1705362122.exe /s /qnMy need: I want to install this software silently without user inter, but agreement prompt any way.Can anyone help me with this?...
  4. Install WPS Office with CMD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?: The convert MS Works files to Word link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=12 is giving me an error 404- Not found result....
  6. I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?

I need to change my old WPS files to Word. How do I do that?: The convert MS Works files to Word link https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=12 is giving me an error 404- Not found result....
  7. When I try to open Xbox on my laptop, it takes me to a ms-wps link.How can I open Xbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open Xbox on my laptop, it takes me to a ms-wps link.How can I open Xbox?: What is a ms-wpc link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-xbox-on-my-laptop-it-takes-me/b6fdfdef-55a6-4989-80b7-4936f2ce7167
  8. When I try to open Xbox on my laptop, it takes me to a ms-wps link.How can I open Xbox?

When I try to open Xbox on my laptop, it takes me to a ms-wps link.How can I open Xbox?: What is a ms-wpc link? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-open-xbox-on-my-laptop-it-takes-me/b6fdfdef-55a6-4989-80b7-4936f2ce7167
  9. WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?: WPS Office currently behaves like malware. This suite has been around for a while, but the current behaviour is recent.- *RECENTLY* includes cloud storage, what uploads documents to China- *RECENTLY* advertised through website notifications "Do Windows Updates Now"- available...
  10. WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?

WPS Office - How is it still in Microsoft Store?: WPS Office currently behaves like malware. This suite has been around for a while, but the current behaviour is recent.- *RECENTLY* includes cloud storage, what uploads documents to China- *RECENTLY* advertised through website notifications "Do Windows Updates Now"- available...