Windows 10: MS XL 2000 password locked

Discus and support MS XL 2000 password locked in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi. I appreciate this is an old version of Excel, but I still use it. Some time ago I created a password spreadsheet which was encrypted with a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Matt316, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Matt316 Win User

MS XL 2000 password locked

Hi.

I appreciate this is an old version of Excel, but I still use it.

Some time ago I created a password spreadsheet which was encrypted with a password itself. However, I am unable to remember it. I have found much information how to decrypt an .xlsx file (i.e. the more modern one), but none to explain how to decrypt the older (supposedly much less safe) version. Does anyone know how I can do it, or at least give me hints on how this version encripts?

This is a genuine request. It is my file! MS XL 2000 password locked :)

Matt

:)

Matt316, Jan 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 and Ms Works 2000

Hi Spencer,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: Did you receive any error message? If yes, kindly respond with the error message and error code.

We would appreciate if you tell us about your issue briefly. However, I would also suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps:

• Right click on Microsoft Works 2000.
    • Click on Properties .
    • Go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Click on Run this program in compatibility mode and select the previous version which worked fine for you.
    Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 25, 2020
  3. change the lock screen password

Hi Eric,

Let us resolve you concern regarding on how you can change your lock screen password. We suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows key; then, select Settings.
    • Click Accounts; then, Sign-In Options.
    • Tap the Change button in the Password section.
    • Re-enter your password; then, create a new password.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Jacee Win User

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

Jacee, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

1. MS XL 2000 password locked - Similar Threads - 2000 password locked

2. MS Money 2000 starts to open and fails...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Money 2000 starts to open and fails...: I have MS Money Deluxe and have used it for 20+ years. Today, I started my computer and I get this notification and then MS Money shuts down. I've restored my computer to a couple days ago in case it was an update conflict and it still does not help. I also changed the...
  3. MS Money 2000 starts to open and fails...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Money 2000 starts to open and fails...: I have MS Money Deluxe and have used it for 20+ years. Today, I started my computer and I get this notification and then MS Money shuts down. I've restored my computer to a couple days ago in case it was an update conflict and it still does not help. I also changed the...
  4. My nokia lumia 950 XL i bitlocker locked

My nokia lumia 950 XL i bitlocker locked: My nokia lumia 950 XL i bitlocker locked and when i try to restore it with Windows phone internals it doesent recognise the device, what should i do?...
  5. My nokia lumia 950 XL i bitlocker locked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My nokia lumia 950 XL i bitlocker locked: My nokia lumia 950 XL i bitlocker locked and when i try to restore it with Windows phone internals it doesent recognise the device, what should i do?...
  6. JPEG XL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    JPEG XL: Hello,I tried opening .jxl file in Photos app, but it doesn't work.When will Windows support JPEG XL file format?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-xl/c820f230-867b-4681-adee-a24d8f1d6f3f
  7. JPEG XL

JPEG XL: Hello,I tried opening .jxl file in Photos app, but it doesn't work.When will Windows support JPEG XL file format?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-xl/c820f230-867b-4681-adee-a24d8f1d6f3f
  8. MS LifeCam VX 2000

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS LifeCam VX 2000: I have an old MC LifeCam VX 2000 that I haven't used for some time. Is it still useful and how can I get it to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-lifecam-vx-2000/de905fff-6c34-40a7-90c3-d5cf71161b48
  9. MS keyboard 2000 connect to windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS keyboard 2000 connect to windows 10 computer: I found an MS keyboard 2000 cheap. Is it possible to find a dongle that will connect it to my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-keyboard-2000-connect-to-windows-10-computer/aff19729-8c1b-49e0-b6e4-e07ae8b5743b
  10. MS Front Page 2000

MS Front Page 2000: Runs great on all 3 windows 7 units but will not install without errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-front-page-2000/9c6c6421-37f8-4d67-958a-f264639d63aa