Windows 10: MS2020 continually requires reinstalling

Discus and support MS2020 continually requires reinstalling in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had to install MS2020 six times now - each time takes many hours. The last time , in the middle of a flight, it just stopped working and advised... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OutdoorAunt1737, Nov 22, 2020.

1. MS2020 continually requires reinstalling

I have had to install MS2020 six times now - each time takes many hours. The last time , in the middle of a flight, it just stopped working and advised I had to reinstall again! TWO QUESTIONS; WHY? and also how do I avoid having to completely reinstall - is it possible to save at least some of the data to save time on the unavoidable next reinstall Premium Deluxe edition

:)

OutdoorAunt1737, Nov 22, 2020
  2. NormE47 Win User

Installing MS2020

There are comments around that MS2020 can only be installed on C:\ Drive no option to select another drive. Does any one know if this is correct or not?

I am asking because if it is, I am in big trouble.

Thanks

NormE47, Nov 22, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond MS2020 continually requires reinstalling :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 22, 2020
  4. MS2020 continually requires reinstalling

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

MS2020 continually requires reinstalling

1. MS2020 continually requires reinstalling - Similar Threads - MS2020 continually requires

2. KB5005565 continues to try and reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5005565 continues to try and reinstall: Hi. On 25th of September the update KB5005565 successfully installed on my computer and I have also installed newer updates after this. But since installing, it has told me that it “fails” to install and undoes the changes each time.Since it’s already listed as installed this...
  3. KB5005565 continues to try and reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB5005565 continues to try and reinstall: Hi. On 25th of September the update KB5005565 successfully installed on my computer and I have also installed newer updates after this. But since installing, it has told me that it “fails” to install and undoes the changes each time.Since it’s already listed as installed this...
  4. KB5005565 continues to try and reinstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. ms2020 premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms2020 premium deluxe: Notice saying I have mandatory update available but when I search my game in microsoft store it tells me all games and apps up to date and im all good to go.but I therefore cannot launch game to play. thanks Paul.e...
  6. MS2020 problem with only one airport

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS2020 problem with only one airport: When I select Liverpool as a start airport when I click takeoff it crashes and program closes. Any other airport its ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms2020-problem-with-only-one-airport/9131906d-8703-4172-b54d-c6a5c797e1e1
  7. GPT - UEFI problem, reinstall required?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GPT - UEFI problem, reinstall required?: Hi guys, New to the forum, thanks for the help you provided in the past *Biggrin Hope you can help as my PC is now inaccessible. Yesterday I installed the new MB and CPU/RAM. Everything was fine, I started Windows, installed chipset drivers (moved from Intel to AMD),...
  8. Installing MS2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing MS2020: There are comments around that MS2020 can only be installed on C:\ Drive no option to select another drive. Does any one know if this is correct or not? I am asking because if it is, I am in big trouble. Thanks...
  9. Mouse movement required to continue processing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse movement required to continue processing: After a period of time my PC simply stops working but as soon as I move my mouse it continues processing. This happens for every time when downloading software, play videos or perform updates etc. Are you able to help with this issue? Thank you...
  10. CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED continues after reinstalling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED continues after reinstalling: I have an HP desktop pc running Windows 10, which is came with. It bought it new about 9 months ago. It's a secondary PC that I don't use much. It was running fine until recently I started getting the Blue Screen O' Death and CRITICAL PROCESS FAILED message. Somtimes it will...