Windows 10: ms2020 premium deluxe

Discus and support ms2020 premium deluxe in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Notice saying I have mandatory update available but when I search my game in microsoft store it tells me all games and apps up to date and im all good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by paulenz72, Sep 14, 2021.

1. paulenz72 Win User

ms2020 premium deluxe

Notice saying I have mandatory update available but when I search my game in microsoft store it tells me all games and apps up to date and im all good to go.but I therefore cannot launch game to play. thanks Paul.e

:)

paulenz72, Sep 14, 2021
  2. Gian T. Win User

FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin

Hi! I am an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you. Do take note that as independent advisors we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers. I will try my best to help you out.

I was able to find this information from the Microsoft FS2020 website that I believe is very similar to what your problem is. Go to the link below, once you are on the webpage, go to "180159: Steam Premium Deluxe Content Missing [SOLVED]"

Microsoft Flight Simulator Known Issues Tracker - Microsoft Flight Simulator

Follow the suggested steps there and check if your Premium Content is now loading for you. It's best to do a restart of your computer once you have downloaded/installed your premium content.

Here is also another article for troubleshooting other MSFS 2020 issues. You may perform these steps if the above solution does not work.

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

I hope the information above would help you out. Stay safe!

Gian T., Sep 14, 2021
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator, bought premium deluxe but starts standard version

Hi Yavuz,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

See the troubleshooting steps here:

Missing Deluxe or Deluxe Premium content

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

Disclaimer:

There are links to non-Microsoft websites which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the websites which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers
    as they do more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Sep 14, 2021
  4. KenLewis8 Win User

ms2020 premium deluxe

FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin

I have paid for Premium Deluxe but after downloading only the Basic Aircraft and Scenery are available and run OK. I have the latest version of Windows 10 Home 64 bit installed and the MS site indicates I need an upgrade. Any new suggestions, please.

Microsoft should either sort this out or send my money back and I will just us FSX.

Not impressed at all with Microsoft!

KenLewis8, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

ms2020 premium deluxe

1. ms2020 premium deluxe - Similar Threads - ms2020 premium deluxe

2. flight simulator premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    flight simulator premium deluxe: Bought the flight simulator premium deluxe. Bought an Omen game pc just for this program. Started with installing the disc. Disc 7 gave an error and the installing stopped completely. Can someone advice what the reason can be and how to carry on?...
  3. MSFS Premium Deluxe Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS Premium Deluxe Version: Hello everybody, I bought MSFS Premium Deluxe version on MS store. I click to play, but the game is not starting. One error message on the screen: "let me wait for the appearance of the game." LOL, WHAT THE HELL??? I played 60 hours last year with msfs2020 Somebody help...
  4. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe.: I used one MS account to purchase MS FS 2020 Premium Deluxe and installed in on a workstation. I then purchased quite a few add-ons for the app, but I used my different MS account to purchase the add-ons. How can I get the add-ons to be installed in the MS FS 2020 app when...
  5. Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Launching Microsoft's Premium Deluxe Premium: I downloaded all of the discs and now I get a prompt that says 'the game is already running.' A lovely scene of what appears to be Monument Valley shows up on my screen and then I get another prompt that says 'please insert the Microsoft game disc.' I'm then given two...
  6. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe

Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe: Hi, I purchased Premium Deluxe edition and tried loading it from DVD. I get to disc 3 and it stops with a cyclic error. Stops the whole installation and wipes the files out of the folder. is there anyway of getting a download to get me up and running?...
  7. Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe: I get the following below when I reinstall my Premium Deluxe. I was able to install it the first time 2 months ago and it installed and run ok. But a week ago when I did the latest update it I cancelled the update after that it deleted everything. When I reinstalled it about...
  8. FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin

FS2020 Premium DeLuxe not workin: I have paid for Premium Deluxe but after downloading only the Basic Aircraft and Scenery are available and run OK. I have the latest version of Windows 10 Home 64 bit installed and the MS site indicates I need an upgrade. Any new suggestions, please. Microsoft should...
  9. Installing MS2020

Installing MS2020: There are comments around that MS2020 can only be installed on C:\ Drive no option to select another drive. Does any one know if this is correct or not? I am asking because if it is, I am in big trouble. Thanks...
  10. Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?

Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Editing?: Hi, guys, i have a film to edit. I have inserted all video snippets and deleted some. Now there are gaps everywhere. The work to make the gaps together takes a long time and is difficult. Does it work automatically? Magix Video Deluxe (Premium) Schneiden?