Windows 10: MS2020 problem with only one airport

Discus and support MS2020 problem with only one airport in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I select Liverpool as a start airport when I click takeoff it crashes and program closes. Any other airport its ok... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by scottmarsden, Feb 13, 2021.

1. MS2020 problem with only one airport

When I select Liverpool as a start airport when I click takeoff it crashes and program closes. Any other airport its ok

:)

scottmarsden, Feb 13, 2021
  2. NormE47 Win User

Installing MS2020

There are comments around that MS2020 can only be installed on C:\ Drive no option to select another drive. Does any one know if this is correct or not?

I am asking because if it is, I am in big trouble.

Thanks

NormE47, Feb 13, 2021
  3. airport express connection problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I understand the inconvenience caused to you.
    Let me help you.

I suggest you to contact Apple AirPort support for further assistance with this issue, as it gets fixed by unplugging and re-plugging and then rescanning the AirPort utility. This might have caused due to any AirPort utility settings issues.

Apple AirPort Support: AirPort - Official Apple Support

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Feb 13, 2021
  4. JNBRW Win User

MS2020 problem with only one airport

airport express connection problem

I am running iTunes on my I7 PC with Windows 10, CPU Q 740 @ 1,73GHz.

I used an airport express (first gen) for 15 years to plug into my stereo system.

The old one finally crapped out and I bought a second gen airport express.

I have set it up to connect to my wireless system.

When left on for an extended period of time (overnight) the airport express disappears.

Itunes, airport utility, or iPads/iPhones can't find it.

I have to unplug the airport express and click the rescan button on the airport utility to see it.

At this point, itunes will see it and I can connect iTunes to it.

The old express was always connected.

Any suggestions on what I need to do to get this resolved?

JNBR

JNBRW, Feb 13, 2021
Thema:

MS2020 problem with only one airport

1. MS2020 problem with only one airport - Similar Threads - MS2020 problem airport

2. Airport express only sees Apple devices

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Airport express only sees Apple devices: This is a reply to GrntHlcmbSmth because he could get a answer for this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airport-express-only-sees-apple-devices/3c278823-71a5-4f94-a2df-5c4783abfc57I was trying to use the AirPort Express 802.11n 2nd Generation A133392 on...
  3. Problems with WU for one download only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with WU for one download only: HP - Printer - 3.2.1.2285 has failed to install on my laptop for the past few days. Today though I had a bunch of updates to install without issue. For the past few days, this particular one comes back with "Install error - 0x800f020b".Any advice is welcome.RF...
  4. ms2020 premium deluxe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ms2020 premium deluxe: Notice saying I have mandatory update available but when I search my game in microsoft store it tells me all games and apps up to date and im all good to go.but I therefore cannot launch game to play. thanks Paul.e...
  5. Airport Saanen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airport Saanen: Hello, I installed the new addon for the airport Saanen LSGK and am very surprises that it does not at all correspond to the actual airport. This kind of mistake should be avoided specially if we pay for the addon. Please review your policy of accepting addons from other...
  6. MS2020 continually requires reinstalling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS2020 continually requires reinstalling: I have had to install MS2020 six times now - each time takes many hours. The last time , in the middle of a flight, it just stopped working and advised I had to reinstall again! TWO QUESTIONS; WHY? and also how do I avoid having to completely reinstall - is it possible to...
  7. airport city

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airport city: the game not saveing my levels if i have to uninstall it from microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airport-city/39f4b58f-5fe8-46e6-853d-43b28a5532cd
  8. airport on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airport on start up: What airport is shown on start up with the TBM departing and the gear retracting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airport-on-start-up/ee5978aa-3e32-403a-91be-1787a35925c0
  9. Installing MS2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing MS2020: There are comments around that MS2020 can only be installed on C:\ Drive no option to select another drive. Does any one know if this is correct or not? I am asking because if it is, I am in big trouble. Thanks...
  10. Problem for one user only on Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem for one user only on Solitaire: I have an HP tablet running Windows 10. There are two users, let us call them A & B, and both users play Solitaire and Mahjong. Until today that is! Now user A still has access to both games. However, user B can only access Mahjong. The tile for Solitaire is still visible...