Windows 10: MS365 as apps

Discus and support MS365 as apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a subscription to MS365 which includes Exel & Word. However, I cannot seem to find a way to list these as apps in Windows 10. Why not?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PCJim2, Mar 13, 2021.

1. PCJim2 Win User

MS365 as apps

I have a subscription to MS365 which includes Exel & Word. However, I cannot seem to find a way to list these as apps in Windows 10. Why not?

:)

PCJim2, Mar 13, 2021

2. MS365 error message

MS365 is the online service previously know as Office 365. If you have either installed a trial version or the full version of Office 365, you might need to uninstall the Office 365 software.

yleclerc- [O365], Mar 13, 2021
  3. MS365 error message

I donot have a MS365 subscription, but keep on getting pop-ups that my subscription has expired. How do I fix this?

willemcastelyn, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

MS365 as apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. MS365 as apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

MS365 as apps

1. MS365 as apps - Similar Threads - MS365 apps

2. lost quick access pins, can't create new ones MS365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost quick access pins, can't create new ones MS365: My quick access pins disappeared. Very important to me for my business. I can't create new ones. If I find the client folder I want to restore to quick access, it never shows up....
  3. lost quick access pins, can't create new ones MS365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lost quick access pins, can't create new ones MS365: My quick access pins disappeared. Very important to me for my business. I can't create new ones. If I find the client folder I want to restore to quick access, it never shows up....
  4. No audio on my HP notebook running MS365 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio on my HP notebook running MS365 Windows 10: My laptop audio was working last time I logged on, but no sound now trying to hear a U-Tube tutorial. I ran MS audio troubleshooter but no suggestions /fixes were provided....
  5. No audio on my HP notebook running MS365 Windows 10

No audio on my HP notebook running MS365 Windows 10: My laptop audio was working last time I logged on, but no sound now trying to hear a U-Tube tutorial. I ran MS audio troubleshooter but no suggestions /fixes were provided....
  6. No audio on my HP notebook running MS365 Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Family Office MS365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Office MS365: I have Microsoft Office 365 using Win10 or Win11. I have another Family Members computer on my account. Different computer, different login. However, my files are visible to them. I have taken all the appropriate measures as instructed to prohibit this, yet it continues to...
  8. Intune error message 0x57 and 0x59 when updating end-user MS365 apps, Visio included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune error message 0x57 and 0x59 when updating end-user MS365 apps, Visio included: Hi,We are deploying MS 365 suite apps to end-user devices and some are displaying Error on install with codes 0x57 and some have 0x59.What could be causing this error to be displayed? I haven't found a solution anywhere online regarding this issue.The apps are disappearing...
  9. Intune error message 0x57 and 0x59 when updating end-user MS365 apps, Visio included

Intune error message 0x57 and 0x59 when updating end-user MS365 apps, Visio included: Hi,We are deploying MS 365 suite apps to end-user devices and some are displaying Error on install with codes 0x57 and some have 0x59.What could be causing this error to be displayed? I haven't found a solution anywhere online regarding this issue.The apps are disappearing...
  10. MS365 apps do not open when installed on Win 10 Home laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS365 apps do not open when installed on Win 10 Home laptop: I use MS365 business standard on my HP Envy laptop with Windows 10 Home version 1909. It used to work fine as of a few weeks ago; now when I try to use my MS365 apps, they do not work. Symptoms: - Outlook opens, but will not allow me to log in to my exchange email by...