Windows 10: MS365 error message

Discus and support MS365 error message in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I donot have a MS365 subscription, but keep on getting pop-ups that my subscription has expired. How do I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by willemcastelyn, Feb 25, 2020.

1. MS365 error message

I donot have a MS365 subscription, but keep on getting pop-ups that my subscription has expired. How do I fix this?

:)

willemcastelyn, Feb 25, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Feb 25, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Feb 25, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

MS365 error message

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

MS365 error message

1. MS365 error message - Similar Threads - MS365 error message

2. Family Office MS365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Office MS365: I have Microsoft Office 365 using Win10 or Win11. I have another Family Members computer on my account. Different computer, different login. However, my files are visible to them. I have taken all the appropriate measures as instructed to prohibit this, yet it continues to...
  3. Family Office MS365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Office MS365: I have Microsoft Office 365 using Win10 or Win11. I have another Family Members computer on my account. Different computer, different login. However, my files are visible to them. I have taken all the appropriate measures as instructed to prohibit this, yet it continues to...
  4. Files from previous MS365 Office are not recognized in recently installed MS365 Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files from previous MS365 Office are not recognized in recently installed MS365 Office: I just installed MS365 Office after my old subscription had expired in December. It was not on auto-renewal. My old Windows 10 was then interfering with my ability to modify my files so a computer help service at a major store said that before I could use the new Office they...
  5. Files from previous MS365 Office are not recognized in recently installed MS365 Office

Files from previous MS365 Office are not recognized in recently installed MS365 Office: I just installed MS365 Office after my old subscription had expired in December. It was not on auto-renewal. My old Windows 10 was then interfering with my ability to modify my files so a computer help service at a major store said that before I could use the new Office they...
  6. Intune error message 0x57 and 0x59 when updating end-user MS365 apps, Visio included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune error message 0x57 and 0x59 when updating end-user MS365 apps, Visio included: Hi,We are deploying MS 365 suite apps to end-user devices and some are displaying Error on install with codes 0x57 and some have 0x59.What could be causing this error to be displayed? I haven't found a solution anywhere online regarding this issue.The apps are disappearing...
  7. Intune error message 0x57 and 0x59 when updating end-user MS365 apps, Visio included

Intune error message 0x57 and 0x59 when updating end-user MS365 apps, Visio included: Hi,We are deploying MS 365 suite apps to end-user devices and some are displaying Error on install with codes 0x57 and some have 0x59.What could be causing this error to be displayed? I haven't found a solution anywhere online regarding this issue.The apps are disappearing...
  8. MS365 as apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS365 as apps: I have a subscription to MS365 which includes Exel & Word. However, I cannot seem to find a way to list these as apps in Windows 10. Why not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms365-as-apps/8732b473-fe5e-40d3-9424-796cafc1e8dc
  9. error message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    error message: I'm getting this error message on drive E: I want to format just checking to see if any problems could occur? This message could it be from Norton 360 running? 65327
  10. Error message

in Windows 10 Support
    Error message: The attached error message keeps showing up and since it says Microsoft will fix it, I have not done anything. However, it appears that Microsoft is not going to fix it and it usually shows up about 10 times when I first boot up my computer. Does anyone know how to get rid of...