Windows 10: MSAS Cuil

Discus and support MSAS Cuil in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I installed avast antivirus and scanned the computer and deleted Avast AFter that a MSAS Cuil appeared in startup is it safe ot not... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by suryasharma1, Sep 18, 2020.

1. MSAS Cuil

I installed avast antivirus and scanned the computer and deleted Avast AFter that a MSAS Cuil appeared in startup is it safe ot not

:)

suryasharma1, Sep 18, 2020

2. MSA-sign in error

no soft reset will not work. I have done soft reset and still facing MSA sign in error. Please suggest some valuable answer

praveenjha, Sep 18, 2020
  3. cuil instead google?

Too funny! Google does literally return 52,400 on the button if you take the quotes off! Cuil gave an error to me too! *Laugh :laugh:

MSAS Cuil Google%20Lol.jpg

thoughtdisorder, Sep 18, 2020
  4. KenMel Win User

MSAS Cuil

Linking activation to MSA

I know what a digital license is and I know why I want it linked to my MS account (will be upgrading motherboard in a few months). I prefer a local account for personal reasons. That is not my question. If you read steps 1,2,3 in the following: Linking
    activation
    Microsoft gives very clear instructions on how to do this. The problem is in the tenforums.com website Tenforums
    they list 2 ways to do the same thing but using the method from the Microsoft site, it leads you to believe this will cause your Windows log in to switch to your MSA.

I want to know which is correct? I do not want to use my MSA to log into Windows on my home PC.

KenMel, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

MSAS Cuil

1. MSAS Cuil - Similar Threads - MSAS Cuil

2. Outlook.com has stopped forwarding mail for two MSAs

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook.com has stopped forwarding mail for two MSAs: I want to post a general notice that Outlook.com has stopped forwarding email for two of my MSAs. I have checked that forwarding is still setup and it is. This a major concern for me because I depend on the forwarding service. 91746