Windows 10: MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL

Discus and support MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; WHAT AND WHY DID THIS SUDDENLY POP UP ON MY START UP MENU This is the ONLY startup that I have (now anyway;- and honestly, I would prefer not to even... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MichaelHarrison1975, Jan 29, 2019.

1. MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL

WHAT AND WHY DID THIS SUDDENLY POP UP ON MY START UP MENU

This is the ONLY startup that I have (now anyway;- and honestly, I would prefer not to even have it as a startup- especially since Defender never "needed" a startup on my system before, it could just begin automatically after boot). Not only is it highly suspect to me that this occurs immediately after the instance of updating in which a sneaky "Diagnostics Tracking Service" was so insidiously installed right along with everything else deemed "critical", but it has single-handedly increased my BIOS time 1.2 seconds (such an increase didn't even occur when ALL 7 [S-E-V-E-N] of my other startups were enabled)....and.... AND..... AND!.... it (curiously) does not provide me with the 'open file location' option in the context menu upon right-clicking it, so as to know whether I'm dealing with a legitimate file or not.... I await your response,

please note that my frustrations are not directed at you, whomever you may be- I am appreciative for any information and/or assistance that you may have to offer, I'm just not a fan (to put it mildly) of corporate business strategies which are not exactly, shall we say, transparent nor ethically aboveboard- as such, my angst finds a way to be communicated nevertheless.

:)

MichaelHarrison1975, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Phaewryn Win User

Windows 10 update - windows defender taskbar icon - NOPE.

I just got an update for my windows 10 machine last night. I turned it on today, and now there's an icon in the taskbar for Windows Defender. I'm sick of getting my machine like I like it and then Microsoft sending me BLOATWARE with every update! I use a
    3rd party antivirus (like most people) and do not want to see an icon in my taskbar for a program I DO NOT USE and DO NOT WANT. No, I don't want to "hide" it and get an arrow there instead, I want Windows to stop force feeding me bloatware! I did manage to
    kill it, but I should not have to go into Process Explorer, find the file name, open Program Files, find the exe file, take permissions from Trusted Installer, and then rename it! I should not have to constantly FIGHT my operating system!

But, for anyone else that wants it gone, here's the steps:

Open Program Files. Find MSASCuiL. Right-click, and go to Properties. Tab to Security. Click Edit. Select Administrators. Click Full Control checkbox. Click OK. Click OK. Go to MSASCuiL and Rename it MSASCuiLKILL (or whatever you want). This also works for
    all the Windows 10 App bloatware.

Phaewryn, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL

1. MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL - Similar Threads - MSASCuiL exe MSASCuiL

2. MSASCuiL at Startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSASCuiL at Startup: Hi i found this program called MSASCuiL in my start up with no publisher, can anyone please explain to me why i cant view its properties nor file location? is it virus malware ot whatever because many sites claim it to be. Please help and thank you. submitted by...
  3. "MSASCuiL" in startup.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "MSASCuiL" in startup.: Ok so i've noticed this on start up since yesterday, and god knows how long its been in my startup. I have NO idea what the program is, and when i right click it to view it, it has NO option for me to view file location and properties, i googled it where it should be, and...
  4. MSASCuiL at task manager.

MSASCuiL at task manager.: if I am in task manager it says MSASCuiL but you cannot open file location or view information. I got it after I downloaded Malwarebytes and uninstalled it. when i downloaded it again, it also divorced from the task manager. Is this some kind of malware or is this just a file...
  5. Is MSASCuil a safe process?

Is MSASCuil a safe process?: Hi my pc been acting funny for a while and idk what happened. Basically i logged in then found a black screen so i oppened task manager and it crashed. After a few days i tried again and it worked. I opened task manager and went to start up and found MSASCuil, it didn't have...
  6. MSASCuil

MSASCuil: Hi my pc been acting funny for a while and idk what happened. Basically i logged in then found a black screen so i oppened task manager and it crashed. After a few days i tried again and it worked. I opened task manager and went to start up and found MSASCuil, it didn't have...
  7. MSASCuiL?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSASCuiL?: Heyo people, I've recently got a Windows machine, please bear with me (mac user of long time), and one thing I've noticed is that the only item I do not identify on my startup items is MSASCuiL, searching online people mention that is the old Windows Defender but it could...
  8. MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL

MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL: I have read the other posta about using the auto run to remove it from the start up menu and it did but a few hours later it came back, either its an old program i want deleted or its malware disguised as a ligitiment microsoft program....
  9. what is MSASCuil

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what is MSASCuil: what is MSASCuil ,what happens if it is disabled https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-msascuil/e0bc9539-2cd2-4a9b-87c9-703c86105999
  10. MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL

MSASCuiL.exe MSASCuiL: WHAT AND WHY DID THIS SUDDENLY POP UP ON MY START UP MENU This is the ONLY startup that I have (now anyway;- and honestly, I would prefer not to even have it as a startup- especially since Defender never "needed" a startup on my system before, it could just begin...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Suddenly msascuil