Windows 10: msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

Discus and support msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dan DYB, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Dan DYB Win User

msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?

:)

Dan DYB, Aug 26, 2022

2. Can't open .msc files

Hello Ivan,

We're just checking if you still need assistance with regard to opening .MSC files. If so, try to open .MSC files on a new user profile. To create a new user profile, you may refer to the link below:

Create a local user or administrator account in Windows

We're looking forward to your response.

Hector Mad, Aug 26, 2022
  3. .msc files does not open in windows 10

Hi,

This error may occur if the file is missing or damaged. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Can you open .msc files on your computer before? If yes, are there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried opening other files? If yes, are you experiencing the same error?
    • What is the result after running the System File Checker tool?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Aug 26, 2022
  4. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

.msc files does not open in windows 10

Thank you for the response,

• yes i always use Administrative Tools, and yes there is a
      certain updates which made my laptop crushes (2 updates)

Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 (KB4033637)

Windows 10 Creators Update Privacy Settings (KB4013214)

take down internet connection with websites

i can't open the antivirus,
      start menu,sticky notes,cortana...

when i delete them every thing back to normal (but .msc does not open)

last thing i reset my internet connection and it all worked for me with some steps like sfc /scannow
    • I have no problem with another extension...exe,rar,jpg,mp3 there are all works
    • by System File Checker tool you
      mean sfc /scannow >>>

Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.

yazan saleh, Aug 26, 2022
Thema:

msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

1. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct? - Similar Threads - msc isnt opening

2. .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player: I recently needed to reboot a service on my computer and found that I am not able to open services.msc because it's defaulted to open under Windows Media Player.I tried to reset the default app to open the .msc file type but couldn't figure out how, or what app to set it to...
  3. .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player: I recently needed to reboot a service on my computer and found that I am not able to open services.msc because it's defaulted to open under Windows Media Player.I tried to reset the default app to open the .msc file type but couldn't figure out how, or what app to set it to...
  4. .msc files are defaulted to open under Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  6. msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    msc isnt opening in windows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized How do I correct?: I am getting an error message trying to run mscwindows 10 the error message: msc is not recognized My pc shut down on overheat and trouble shooting needs to run mscHow do I correct?...
  7. windows cannot find msc

windows cannot find msc: There is a problem. 0x80002034 or maybe the last digit is a 2 ??? I cannot activate System Restore nor backup my System Windows 10 Pro 64 bit The system worked for almost a year and now it has a malfunction. Please advise...
  8. Pinning .msc Items to "Start".

Pinning .msc Items to "Start".: Ok so, I know that I can right click on something in the Start Menu and click "Pin To Start". . . Is there any possible way that I could pin "gpedit.msc" to Start? 136694
  9. Still having problems with MSC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still having problems with MSC: I am still having problems with Microsoft solitaire collection I have asked every source I know It is so strange that I can click on the M.S.C. 5 or 6 times and it goes through the act of starting and then fades away then on the 6TH time it will stay open and I can play as...
  10. Running msc files in Admin ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Running msc files in Admin ?: If I want to run Group Policy editor in administration mode, what command must be used before gpedit.msc so the group policy editor runs in Administrator mode ? 49226