Windows 10: mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing

Discus and support mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've gone through all of the forums I can find and I cannot for the life of me find a fix for this solution. I keep getting a popup every time I turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DanielleVan Cleve, Apr 17, 2020.

1. mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing

I've gone through all of the forums I can find and I cannot for the life of me find a fix for this solution. I keep getting a popup every time I turn my computer on that tells me the file is missing or corrupted. I can't find any suitable downloads to fix the problem. I am tired of having to fix something every time Windows performs an update. Can anyone provide me with a solution?

Thanks!!

:)

DanielleVan Cleve, Apr 17, 2020

2. VB6 will not load MSCOMCT2.OCX on Windows 7 64-bit

I am trying to transfer an old item of VB6 software from a (broken) Windows XP system to a 64-bit Windows 7 system, but I am having problems getting the IDE to load mscomct2.ocx in order to rebuild the program.

On selecting it from the Components dialog, I get a simple message saying "'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\mscomct2.ocx' could not be loaded". Other modules, such as mscomctl.ocx, appear to load without error.

The new system is running 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate SP1.

The new system has VB6 SP6 on. The mscomct2.ocx module in SysWOW64 has been successfully registered. The IDE is running as Administrator.

The mscomct2.ocx that I have on the new system is file version 6.1.97.82 (product version 6.01.9782) and is 646KB.

I have looked in various forums across the Internet but none of the suggested fixes seem applicable.

TonyProctor1, Apr 17, 2020
  3. JamesJoey Win User
    Unable to register mscomct2

I copied mscomct2.ocx to c:\windows\system32.

In the ...system32 folder I typed:

regsvr32 mscomct2.

But got an error:

The module "mscomct2.ocx" failed to load.

Make sure the binary is stored at the specific path.....

The ocx is in the system32 folder.

Also run Command Prompt as Administrator.

James

JamesJoey, Apr 17, 2020
  4. John Sarc Win User

mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing

runtime error 339 component MSCOMCT2.OCX ... is missing

We appreciate the screenshot as it shows that the MSCOMCT2.OCX file is possibly corrupted that's why you're getting the message. You can run
    SFC (System File Checker) and/or
    DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management)
    to repair missing or corrupted system files. Make sure that you're connected to Internet when doing the troubleshooting.

Let us know the result of running SFC and DISM.

John Sarc, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing

1. mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing - Similar Threads - mscomct2 ocx missing

2. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64: I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 64-bit Laptop. A communications software program I downloaded and tried to use, gave me an error that file MSCOMM32.OCX is missing. Please advise me how I can find and download the missing MSCOMM32.OCX file. I understand that one I...
  3. CMDLG32.OCX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CMDLG32.OCX: I need the following file: COMDLG32.OCX Can I get this file from Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cmdlg32ocx/19b13c05-f88b-4e60-809e-f5724372d8ed
  4. DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX under windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX under windows 10: I have recently started using windows 10 and need to install DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX for VB6. The versions of these OCXs I have previously used to not appear to work, I.e. I get the message "The module ... was loaded but the entry-point was not found. Make sure that ......
  5. COMDLG32.OCX missing

COMDLG32.OCX missing: Hi, I was trying to run a program, but it says that COMDLG32.OCX is missing. Looking for answers, I couldn't find one that solves the issue as it is missing from SysWOW64 and Sys32 as trying to register the file results in a message saying it can't be found and it isn't...
  6. MSCOMCT2.OCX AND MSCOMCTL.OCX NOT SHOWING UP IN THE ADDITIONAL CONTROLS DIALOGBOX

in Windows 10 Customization
    MSCOMCT2.OCX AND MSCOMCTL.OCX NOT SHOWING UP IN THE ADDITIONAL CONTROLS DIALOGBOX: Hello, I have installed the mscomct2.ocx and mscomctl.ocx on my pc but non is showing up in the additional controls dialog box. I registered the two controls. After the registration I received a message which read "registration successful". Kindly help me on what to do next....
  7. COMDLG32.ocx file is missing or in invalid

COMDLG32.ocx file is missing or in invalid: I am trying to use the program EnergyPlus V3, previously used on my Vista, on my new computer woth Windows 10 and have got the following message Component COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid I checked in SysWOW64...
  8. Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error: [ATTACH] If you receive Comctl32.ocx file missing or failed to load error, or if it not correctly registered, then you may need to download it again and re-register the file. Here’s how to do it. The error message you receive would [...] This post Fix Comctl32.ocx file is...
  9. TABCTL32.OCX file missing/invalid for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    TABCTL32.OCX file missing/invalid for Windows 10: "Component TABCTL.OCX ou uma de suas dependências não corretamente registrada: um arquivo ausente ou inválido" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/tabctl32ocx-file-missinginvalid-for-windows-10/b08c17ff-aaec-497d-9e91-98ad170074d2
  10. COMCTL32.OCX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    COMCTL32.OCX: Where can I download COMCTL32.OCX, Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/comctl32ocx/b51613e2-e032-45ac-b4cf-2b8e58c2096e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mscomct2.ocx windows 10

2. mscomct2 ocx windows 10

3. mscomct2.ocx download windows 10

4. mscomct2,
  5. mscomct2.ocx windows 10 download,
  6. mscomctl windows 10