Windows 10: MSCOMM32.OCX

Discus and support MSCOMM32.OCX in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Admin, I would like to use MSCOMM32.OCX to communicate my excel with an Arduino board by serial port. I did it a lot of time easily on different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YavuzBaltaci, Dec 19, 2019.

1. MSCOMM32.OCX

Dear Admin,

I would like to use MSCOMM32.OCX to communicate my excel with an Arduino board by serial port. I did it a lot of time easily on different laptops but now, I have a problem. OS is x-64 based Win10 home single language 10.0.18362 on AMD A6-6220, office is Office365. I added ocx file to syswow64 folder and ran regsvr32 in syswow64 folder on high mode. There was no an error, however when I added it to an excel user form, I received "class not registered" message. What is wrong? How can I fix it?

Thanks for your attent.

:)

YavuzBaltaci, Dec 19, 2019
  2. StenenT Win User

Missing file: MSComm32.ocx

I can not find any file MSComm32.ocx, it seems that it is missing in the computer I need to know if it possible to download some kind of repairing and new MSComm32.ocx files?

StenenT, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Missing file: MSComm32.ocx

Hello you can try to register it via this method:

Click the Start button.

Type "command" in the search box > right click > run as administrator

Type: regsvr32 /u MSCOMM32.OCX.

(you may get an error here... that means this wont work any further)

Hit ENTER. This will UN-REGISTER your file.

Type: regsvr32 /i MSCOMM32.OCX.

Hit enter. This will re-register your file.

Close the command prompt window.

Re-start the program associated with MSCOMM32.OCX error.

Zackary Vanosdol, Jan 6, 2020
  4. MSCOMM32.OCX

MSCOMM32.OCX

Dear Admin,

I would like to use MSCOMM32.OCX to communicate my excel with an Arduino board by serial port. I did it a lot of time easily on different laptops but now, I have a problem. OS is x-64 based Win10 home single language 10.0.18362 on AMD A6-6220, office is
    Office365. I added ocx file to syswow64 folder and ran regsvr32 in syswow64 folder on high mode. There was no an error, however when I added it to an excel user form, I received "class not registered" message. What is wrong? How can I fix
    it?

Thanks for your attent.

YavuzBaltaci, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

MSCOMM32.OCX

1. MSCOMM32.OCX - Similar Threads - MSCOMM32 OCX

2. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  3. Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a problem with .ocx and .dll problems: I am trying to run a program that requires Tdbg6.ocx and some other related .dll programs:I have already cleared some initial hurdles, but I cannot find a solution online.The message reads:run-time error '339':Component TDBG.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly...
  4. Component 'COMDLG32.ocx

Component 'COMDLG32.ocx: Component 'COMDLG32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-comdlg32ocx/f02f6145-9118-41db-883b-da0399b9371a
  5. Component 'COMDLG32.ocx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Component 'COMDLG32.ocx: Component 'COMDLG32.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered a file is missing or invalid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/component-comdlg32ocx/f02f6145-9118-41db-883b-da0399b9371a
  6. Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473

Error 1904.Module C:\windows\sysWOW64\ssdatb32.ocx failed to register HRESULT 2147220473: Hello,I'm trying to install Aspen One Engineering V12 on my Windows 11 and i am getting this error.I want to resolve this issue as soon as possible because I need this for my study purpose.With regards, Pavan...
  7. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64: I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 64-bit Laptop. A communications software program I downloaded and tried to use, gave me an error that file MSCOMM32.OCX is missing. Please advise me how I can find and download the missing MSCOMM32.OCX file. I understand that one I...
  8. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64: I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 64-bit Laptop. A communications software program I downloaded and tried to use, gave me an error that file MSCOMM32.OCX is missing. Please advise me how I can find and download the missing MSCOMM32.OCX file. I understand that one I...
  9. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

10. Where i can download mscomm32.ocx?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where i can download mscomm32.ocx?: Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-i-can-download-mscomm32ocx/ca9ec912-ef99-4edf-9172-934c48ede5f7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mscomm32.ocx

2. mscomm32.ocx fehlt

3. How to register MSCOMM32 in windows 10?

4. mscomm32.ocx additional file,
  5. mscomm32.ocx win 10,
  6. mscomm32 windows 10,
  7. MSComm Control