Windows 10: MSCONFIG all services are disabled, unable to login

Discus and support MSCONFIG all services are disabled, unable to login in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Please help to login in & enable msconfig... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Easan007, Dec 5, 2020.

1. Easan007 Win User

MSCONFIG all services are disabled, unable to login

Please help to login in & enable msconfig

:)

Easan007, Dec 5, 2020

2. Disabled all services in MSConfig

Hi Nancy,

For step-by-step instructions in troubleshooting the issue, kindly refer to the post of Frederik Long on this

link

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

Jeraldine Ase, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Msconfig services disabled

I accidentally disabled all msconfig services,all appears are the internet icon wich is not connected to the internet,ease of access and power icon. I cant log in to the window that is already been disabled please help me on how to enable all the msconfig
    services that i accidentally disabled.

GeoffCarter08, Dec 5, 2020
  4. MSCONFIG all services are disabled, unable to login

Cannot disable services thru MSCONFIG

Hi All
    Cannot get any updates for my windows 10 PC - update service hanging - am now 1 year out of date
    Tried to stop/start Windows Update service but that comes back with 'unable to stop service'
    Suggestion was to try a clean start by disabling non MS services
    Tried this but every time I try to disable the services everything hangs (not responding) and I have to hard reboot the PC. Even tried just disabling a couple of services (printer related) and that froze everything too

Any help really appreciated

stevec 123, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

MSCONFIG all services are disabled, unable to login

1. MSCONFIG all services are disabled, unable to login - Similar Threads - MSCONFIG services are

2. Disabled msconfig services can't login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabled msconfig services can't login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  3. Disabled msconfig services can't login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled msconfig services can't login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  4. Disabled msconfig services can't login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  6. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login: I was having issues updating an app so I followed these instructions but I skipped the "hide all" stepPress Windows Key+R.Type msconfig and press Enter.Select Selective startup and uncheck Load startup items.Select the Services tab.Check Hide all Microsoft services.Note:...
  7. Disabled all msconfig services by accident and cannot login

8. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  9. MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSCONFIG ALL DISABLED SERVICES BY MISTAKE: i have a mi laptop pls help i cannot find my bitlocker key pls help and i cannot find my bitlocker key in my Microsoft account also.i don't want to reset pls help...
  10. I disabled all services msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I disabled all services msconfig: So i mistakenly disabled all ms config services and it ask me to restart so i did, now i can log in on any accounts and it says something happened and your pin isnt avaliable click to setup your pin again and when i press it it does nothing, i tried booting into safe mode,...