Windows 10: msconfig bricked my laptop;

Discus and support msconfig bricked my laptop; in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm selling my relatively new laptop and was performing a normal factory reset. long story short there were some corrupted files and I followed a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DyIaninyaface, May 13, 2022.

1. msconfig bricked my laptop;

So I'm selling my relatively new laptop and was performing a normal factory reset. long story short there were some corrupted files and I followed a bad guide and put the laptop into a Diagnostic Setup through msconfig. It reboots and low and behold my fingerprint id isn't working along with my pin. Now I try to follow more guides to fix the problem but apparently bitlocker is activated and my Recovery Key isn't saved on my Microsoft account anywhere. I can't seem to access/troubleshoot anything without that damn key. Any ideas on where to go from here, its getting really frustrating.

:)

DyIaninyaface, May 13, 2022
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 13, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, May 13, 2022
  4. msconfig bricked my laptop;

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 13, 2022
Thema:

msconfig bricked my laptop;

1. msconfig bricked my laptop; - Similar Threads - msconfig bricked laptop

2. Bitlocker has bricked my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker has bricked my laptop: Yesterday morning when I opened my laptop, it went to Bitlocker recovery.It cannot be bypassed - makes senseI tried all of the “reset” options, with/without files - all failI can see the laptop on my MS account, but the bitlocker key page, every way I have tried to open it...
  3. Bitlocker has bricked my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker has bricked my laptop: Yesterday morning when I opened my laptop, it went to Bitlocker recovery.It cannot be bypassed - makes senseI tried all of the “reset” options, with/without files - all failI can see the laptop on my MS account, but the bitlocker key page, every way I have tried to open it...
  4. Windows update bricked my laptop.

Windows update bricked my laptop.: I was working on my laptop - Acer Aspire 7 A715-42G which was running on Windows 11. I got a pop up that asked me if I wanted to update now or update later. I clicked on later. Took a break of 15 mins and closed the lid of my laptop. When I came back, and checked it, there...
  5. A windows update brick my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A windows update brick my laptop: After I got a windows update my laptop does not work anymoreI boot my laptop and welcome screen come up normally but black screen with loading circle appear and disappearePower button and password bar is also not showing and control-alt-delete is not doing anything...
  6. A windows update brick my laptop

A windows update brick my laptop: After I got a windows update my laptop does not work anymoreI boot my laptop and welcome screen come up normally but black screen with loading circle appear and disappearePower button and password bar is also not showing and control-alt-delete is not doing anything...
  7. msconfig bricked my laptop;

msconfig bricked my laptop;: So I'm selling my relatively new laptop and was performing a normal factory reset. long story short there were some corrupted files and I followed a bad guide and put the laptop into a Diagnostic Setup through msconfig. It reboots and low and behold my fingerprint id isn't...
  8. msconfig bricked my laptop;

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    msconfig bricked my laptop;: So I'm selling my relatively new laptop and was performing a normal factory reset. long story short there were some corrupted files and I followed a bad guide and put the laptop into a Diagnostic Setup through msconfig. It reboots and low and behold my fingerprint id isn't...
  9. Laptop bricked it's windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop bricked it's windows: I have a Lenovo Z70 laptop and it blue screened on boot. Now it takes about 30 mins to boot to desktop and doesn't respond to any input. I tried recovering windows from usb but it did nothing. The error code it throws at me is 0xc0000185 I haven't linked this laptop to...
  10. Bricked Laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    Bricked Laptop: Hello, Been trying all kinds of things to get this laptop stable again. Originally came with Win8; upgraded to Win10. Unit bricked on me during an update. I've run command line Svc/scannow; chkdsk; both came back negative. Did last two restore points - latest, then...