Windows 10: Msconfig Internet access turned off

Discus and support Msconfig Internet access turned off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there anyway I could access mscong without having admin rights. I haven't used my admin password in 3 years and have forgotten it because I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidERivera, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Msconfig Internet access turned off

Is there anyway I could access mscong without having admin rights. I haven't used my admin password in 3 years and have forgotten it because I would just use my pin. Turns out you can't use your pin without being connected to the internet.

:)

DavidERivera, Nov 5, 2018

2. Msconfig Internet access turned off

Is there anyway I could access mscong without having admin rights. I haven't used my admin password in 3 years and have forgotten it because I would just use my pin. Turns out you can't use your pin without being connected to the internet.

DavidERivera, Nov 7, 2018
  3. Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Msconfig Internet access turned off

Can't access to internet

Hi Xuan,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    internet connection troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the internet issue is resolved.

• Press Windows icon key on the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.

• Click on View all from the left side panel of the window.

• Select Internet Connections,
      click on Advanced and check
      Apply repairs automatically
      option.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Step 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Step 3: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

Write back to us for further assistance, we will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Msconfig Internet access turned off

1. Msconfig Internet access turned off - Similar Threads - Msconfig Internet access

2. Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.: Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-internet-as-airplane-mode-is-turned-on/5802f6ea-4015-48dc-af24-b6cc993f4bbc
  3. Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.: Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-access-internet-as-airplane-mode-is-turned-on/5802f6ea-4015-48dc-af24-b6cc993f4bbc
  4. Can’t access internet as Airplane mode is turned on and can’t be turned off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer: I've having a problem that when I had my cpu on high loads , the "system" file would use 30% of my cpu and more than half of my disk making games unplayble . I searched for a solution online wich was turning of all microsoft services on MSconfig , and I did exacly that . Now...
  6. I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I turned off msconfig microsoft services and now I can't access my computer: I've having a problem that when I had my cpu on high loads , the "system" file would use 30% of my cpu and more than half of my disk making games unplayble . I searched for a solution online wich was turning of all microsoft services on MSconfig , and I did exacly that . Now...
  7. Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Turned off all in Msconfig, can't log in now: So I was told my Nvidia to go into msconfig to turn off all things, that's how I understood so I messed up. Now I can't log in. It's saying it had issues with pin. "Something happened snd your pin isn't available. Click to set up your pin again. Set up my pin." When I click...
  8. Microsoft service was turned off in msconfig

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft service was turned off in msconfig: Microsoft service was turned off in msconfig, I can't log in. incorrect password internet icon has red X. tried shift restart, trouble shoot, only shows startup settings, enable safe mode 4 same thing happens, just blurs screen. Made a recovery usb. usb port, DVD appears not...
  9. Device keeps turning off internet access

Device keeps turning off internet access: Hey, I'd really appreciate some help with this issue. I'm not sure whether it's my CPU or memory being too high, but at a certain point, my device will completely block off my internet access. By that I mean, I cannot connect to any source of internet until I restart it....
  10. My internet is turning off

My internet is turning off: Okay so, I have a windows 10 and its fine its just that whenever I connect to the internet it works for a while before it says lost connection and I have to disconnect and reconnect all over again (The internet it always on though) as im writing this the internet has gone off...