Windows 10: msconfig

Discus and support msconfig in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made some changes to msconfig. Now my pin is not working. I cant go into my laptop, except for firmware startmenu Info, Config, Security & Boot.How I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Selvam Kannappan, Nov 28, 2023.

1. msconfig

I made some changes to msconfig. Now my pin is not working. I cant go into my laptop, except for firmware startmenu Info, Config, Security & Boot.How I can open my laptop?

:)

Selvam Kannappan, Nov 28, 2023

2. Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Nov 28, 2023
  3. D007 Win User
Thema:

msconfig

1. msconfig - Similar Threads - msconfig

2. How do I reset msconfig from a boot into safemode with network startup that has locked me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset msconfig from a boot into safemode with network startup that has locked me...: Hello. I reboot my laptop into safemode with network and it now will not allow me to log to windows because I have no NIC available. it seems like hardware failure or some serious virus that disable my NIC since it had a yellow ! in device manager. In any case I reboot using...
  3. How do I reset msconfig from a boot into safemode with network startup that has locked me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset msconfig from a boot into safemode with network startup that has locked me...: Hello. I reboot my laptop into safemode with network and it now will not allow me to log to windows because I have no NIC available. it seems like hardware failure or some serious virus that disable my NIC since it had a yellow ! in device manager. In any case I reboot using...
  4. Need help after changing msconfig settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help after changing msconfig settings: So basically I was trying to make some games run smoother and before I finished all my msconfig settings I reset and now I cant boot my pc I've tried safe mode I've tried factory reset but it wont let me it just says trouble resetting pc idk what to do will I jus have to buy...
  5. Need help after changing msconfig settings

Need help after changing msconfig settings: So basically I was trying to make some games run smoother and before I finished all my msconfig settings I reset and now I cant boot my pc I've tried safe mode I've tried factory reset but it wont let me it just says trouble resetting pc idk what to do will I jus have to buy...
  6. disabled services in msconfig, PIN isn't available - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    disabled services in msconfig, PIN isn't available - Windows 11: I disabled services in msconfig and PIN ian't available. Cannot figure out how to enter RE. Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabled-services-in-msconfig-pin-isnt-available/88863437-944a-4858-a38e-96acdca91a22
  7. disabled services in msconfig, PIN isn't available - Windows 11

disabled services in msconfig, PIN isn't available - Windows 11: I disabled services in msconfig and PIN ian't available. Cannot figure out how to enter RE. Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabled-services-in-msconfig-pin-isnt-available/88863437-944a-4858-a38e-96acdca91a22
  8. How to recover msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover msconfig: I changed my msconfig number processor to 6. Then I noticed it drained my battery. So I changed back number of processor to 1. Now, my laptop stuck in starting logo.What should I do?...
  9. How to recover msconfig

How to recover msconfig: I changed my msconfig number processor to 6. Then I noticed it drained my battery. So I changed back number of processor to 1. Now, my laptop stuck in starting logo.What should I do?...
  10. Esim. MSCONFIG käsky ei käynnisty järjerstemänvalvojanakaan, miten korjaan?? n

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Esim. MSCONFIG käsky ei käynnisty järjerstemänvalvojanakaan, miten korjaan?? n: Joitakin muitakin järjestelmän komentoja ei toimi Windows päivityksen jälkeen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/esim-msconfig-k%C3%A4sky-ei-k%C3%A4ynnisty/c3e8472a-0dfe-4df4-b9b8-0a6348395845