Windows 10: msconfig

Discus and support msconfig in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made some changes to msconfig. Now my pin is not working. I cant go into my laptop, except for firmware startmenu Info, Config, Security & Boot.How I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Selvam Kannappan, Nov 28, 2023.

1. msconfig

I made some changes to msconfig. Now my pin is not working. I cant go into my laptop, except for firmware startmenu Info, Config, Security & Boot.How I can open my laptop?

:)

Selvam Kannappan, Nov 28, 2023

2. Blank Screen after Latest Windows 10 Update-- Cannot Switch Between users.

As our initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R and type "msconfig".
    • Select Selective startup and Load system services.
    • Unselect Load system startup items.

Let us know if the steps provided resolved the issue.

Dennis Mop, Nov 28, 2023
  3. D007 Win User
Thema:

msconfig

1. msconfig - Similar Threads - msconfig

2. accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

in Windows 10 Gaming
    accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig: I can't sign in it and password is not available pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-turned-of-load-system-services-and/efc519c2-d550-4000-8d50-a4b5e7edac19
  3. accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    accidentally turned of "load system services" and "load boot up ietme" from msconfig: I can't sign in it and password is not available pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidentally-turned-of-load-system-services-and/efc519c2-d550-4000-8d50-a4b5e7edac19
  4. Поставил в msconfig обычный запуск вместо выборочного и теперь висит синий экран

Поставил в msconfig обычный запуск вместо выборочного и теперь висит синий экран: После перезагрузки ноутбука весит синий экран и ошибка System_thread_exception_not_handled. Ни безопасный режим ни сброс Windows до зоводских настроек не работает везде либо синий экран либо ошибка даже через биос не могу сбросить систему. Откат до точки сохранения не...
  5. Поставил в msconfig обычный запуск вместо выборочного и теперь висит синий экран

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Поставил в msconfig обычный запуск вместо выборочного и теперь висит синий экран: После перезагрузки ноутбука весит синий экран и ошибка System_thread_exception_not_handled. Ни безопасный режим ни сброс Windows до зоводских настроек не работает везде либо синий экран либо ошибка даже через биос не могу сбросить систему. Откат до точки сохранения не...
  6. How do I get back to msconfig from safe mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get back to msconfig from safe mode?: I lost a background image at startup that showed different places around the world and I typed in this problem on Duck Duck Go. I got several suggested fixes and settled on one that had me run msconfig and under General, uncheck Normal start and check Selective Start. I did...
  7. How do I get back to msconfig from safe mode?

How do I get back to msconfig from safe mode?: I lost a background image at startup that showed different places around the world and I typed in this problem on Duck Duck Go. I got several suggested fixes and settled on one that had me run msconfig and under General, uncheck Normal start and check Selective Start. I did...
  8. How do I get back to msconfig from safe mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig: I am running dual boot and want to change the drive id on msconfig https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-boot-drive-name-on-msconfig/197bef36-ed36-4e8e-abd0-b483573ed92f
  10. I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to change my boot drive name on msconfig: I am running dual boot and want to change the drive id on msconfig https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-boot-drive-name-on-msconfig/197bef36-ed36-4e8e-abd0-b483573ed92f