Windows 10: Msconfiguration to revert normal screen

Discus and support Msconfiguration to revert normal screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I unfortunatey entered in msconfig.. windows 10 now screen showing only language,network,ease ofhof access and powerd options. How it come back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rajeshpasalapudi, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Msconfiguration to revert normal screen

I unfortunatey entered in msconfig.. windows 10 now screen showing only language,network,ease ofhof access and powerd options. How it come back to normal screen.

:)

rajeshpasalapudi, Jun 21, 2020
  2. alone Win User

Display langage reverted back

I followed the suggested actions: everything OK from step 1. and I attach as requested the output for step 2.

Msconfiguration to revert normal screen [​IMG]

for convenience I attach the google translation

Msconfiguration to revert normal screen [​IMG]

I'm ready to act following suggestions (if any) before...going through the restore (please don't misunderstand, I'm not looking forward doing it).

I appreciate in any case your help

alone, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Msconfiguration to revert normal screen

Login Screen Revert Timeout

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps provided below:

• Press Windows Key, type
      settings
      and select Setting from the list
    • Navigate to Account />Sign-In options/>Lock Screen />Screen time out
    • Change the value as required under Screen as per requirement.
    • Also ensure that PIN should be enable under
      Sign-In option in Settings. If not try to work around and enable the PIN option for the same.
    In future, if you have any issues related to Windows 10, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Msconfiguration to revert normal screen

1. Msconfiguration to revert normal screen - Similar Threads - Msconfiguration revert normal

2. Screen flashes normal, to black to normal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flashes normal, to black to normal: HP laptop 17-cn0xxx.... Win 11 pro...Screen intermittently flashes normal, to black and back to normal... 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3.I have ran all Hp and Microsoft trouble shooters to no avail.Trouble shooters say "display driver" is fine."Any program' open,...
  3. Screen flashes normal, to black to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flashes normal, to black to normal: HP laptop 17-cn0xxx.... Win 11 pro...Screen intermittently flashes normal, to black and back to normal... 1 thousand 1, 1 thousand 2, 1 thousand 3.I have ran all Hp and Microsoft trouble shooters to no avail.Trouble shooters say "display driver" is fine."Any program' open,...
  4. How to Revert to normal startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Revert to normal startup: Hi I made some changes to windows startup from tht start up tab and restarted the laptop and can't log in because I forgot my password. My finger print and PIN doesn't also work to allow me login since the restart. So am stuck at the log in screen.I haven't been able to use a...
  5. How to Revert to normal startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Revert to normal startup: Hi I made some changes to windows startup from tht start up tab and restarted the laptop and can't log in because I forgot my password. My finger print and PIN doesn't also work to allow me login since the restart. So am stuck at the log in screen.I haven't been able to use a...
  6. Screen Reverts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Reverts: Does anyone know how to fix this issue.......... My computer randomly reverts to the previous screen. It seems to be getting worse. I can be in the middle of anything and I lose what I was doing when it goes to a previous screen....
  7. Startup Selection Reverts from Normal to Selective Startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Selection Reverts from Normal to Selective Startup: When I select "normal startup" in System Config it always reverts back to "selective startup". All the boxes in Advanced T. S.have been cleared. I have read on this forum I'm not alone with this issue and isn't really a problem. My question is if I select the " make all boot...
  8. Need help how to revert my files to normal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help how to revert my files to normal: all my files now has a blue arrow pointing each other at the upper right. i read its an archive sort of thing. can anyone help me revert? note: im using win 10 on a surface pro 4 and i dont wanna do system restore submitted by /u/anthony00001 [link] [comments]...
  9. Inverted colors and cannot revert to normal display

in Windows 10 Support
    Inverted colors and cannot revert to normal display: I'm embarrassed to say I hit an unknown set of keys -- I think they might have been: ctl-shift-tilde-scrolllock-9 -- for no good reason and my display went negative and is now stuck there. I've been able to revert my desktop using the Invert function on Magnifier but all my...
  10. startup reverts to selective from normal

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    startup reverts to selective from normal: I see that startup reverts to selective from normal after reboot. Why would this happen and should it be this way. I had a builder make my PC and perhaps something in the UEFI causes is? I always though normal was the default under ordinary circumstances. 136082