Windows 10: mscoreei.dll could not be loaded

Discus and support mscoreei.dll could not be loaded in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 Pro, version 1909. Several programs crash and display an error that mscoreei.dll could not be loaded. In addition, Control Panel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NormanPieniazek, May 17, 2020.

1. mscoreei.dll could not be loaded

I'm running Windows 10 Pro, version 1909. Several programs crash and display an error that mscoreei.dll could not be loaded. In addition, Control Panel and Winver crash Windows Explorer, but no message is displayed. I executed DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and sfc /scannow. It did not help.

:)

NormanPieniazek, May 17, 2020

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, May 17, 2020
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

mscoreei.dll could not be loaded [​IMG]

4. mscoreei.dll could not be loaded

Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

I have one of the same problems: when I try to open the Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message.

I am able to reinstall the Toshiba Password Utility; however, this changes nothing. It does no good.

I tried everything suggested here, including copying all .dll files from the Program Files\TOSHIBA folder and the Program Files (x86)>Toshiba folder into the Windows folder, as suggested by bootloop.
    I even tried clean booting in safe mode. The Toshiba Password Utility still gives "DLL Load Error!"

This was a total waste of time.

Jeffrey Paul Bradt, May 17, 2020
Thema:

mscoreei.dll could not be loaded

1. mscoreei.dll could not be loaded - Similar Threads - mscoreei dll loaded

2. page could not be loaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    page could not be loaded: i can't open any thing in microsoft store Code: 0x80004003CV: 4d2EEamBZk2uZoqW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-could-not-be-loaded/dea996fd-5dd1-46c5-b89f-bb923bdb1dda
  3. page could not be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    page could not be loaded: i can't open any thing in microsoft store Code: 0x80004003CV: 4d2EEamBZk2uZoqW https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-could-not-be-loaded/dea996fd-5dd1-46c5-b89f-bb923bdb1dda
  4. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2. Ever since I constantly get this error message in the bottom right of my screen. Older posts on this say to download third-party software, which I hesitate to do. Isn't there a MICROSOFT fix??...
  5. mscoreei. dll problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mscoreei. dll problem: Hello, I've had an iMac Pro, intel xenon 10c, 32gb ram, radeon pro vega 56 ... I recently run win 10 on bootcamp and when its starts in win its showing me this error.... Please, I need some help![IMG]...
  6. Unable to load Dll

Unable to load Dll: updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-dll/247b3553-c656-4c50-a697-c19c6849ff4e
  7. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup.[ATTACH]...
  8. DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.: When an application fails to load a DLL, Windows generates the following error: "DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found." The message would be so much more helpful if it named the DLL that could not be loaded....
  9. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...
  10. vbe6ext.olb could not be loaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    vbe6ext.olb could not be loaded: "vbe6ext.olb could not be loaded" Been getting that message at least once a day, and currently the only cure is to delete the olb and launch a office application to force a reinstall of the object. Figured I'd post this here and maybe someone can tell me what setting I...