Windows 10: mscoreei.dll not loading

Discus and support mscoreei.dll not loading in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since today's morning, this error message, as well as Incorrect Image error message, appears everytime I turn the computer on, as well as when I try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by miguelcavalcante2, Oct 19, 2021.

1. mscoreei.dll not loading

Since today's morning, this error message, as well as Incorrect Image error message, appears everytime I turn the computer on, as well as when I try running Discord. Now I know it also appears when I try to run some other programs, but thankfully the web browser seems to be intact. The DLL is located at Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319Maybe the file corrupted when the computer turned off last night due to lack of power. It's a notebook and I left it unplugged. But I digressI'll detail what I have tried to do to resolve this issue. First I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Discord.

:)

miguelcavalcante2, Oct 19, 2021

2. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Oct 19, 2021
  3. b1rd Win User
    DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

mscoreei.dll not loading [​IMG]

4. mscoreei.dll not loading

Toshiba Password Utility - DLL Load Error

I have one of the same problems: when I try to open the Toshiba Password Utility, it gives me a DLL Load Error message.

I am able to reinstall the Toshiba Password Utility; however, this changes nothing. It does no good.

I tried everything suggested here, including copying all .dll files from the Program Files\TOSHIBA folder and the Program Files (x86)>Toshiba folder into the Windows folder, as suggested by bootloop.
    I even tried clean booting in safe mode. The Toshiba Password Utility still gives "DLL Load Error!"

This was a total waste of time.

Jeffrey Paul Bradt, Oct 19, 2021
Thema:

mscoreei.dll not loading

1. mscoreei.dll not loading - Similar Threads - mscoreei dll loading

2. Unable to load DLL

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to load DLL: Yesterday I downloaded Microsoft Windows 10 version 20H2. Ever since I constantly get this error message in the bottom right of my screen. Older posts on this say to download third-party software, which I hesitate to do. Isn't there a MICROSOFT fix??...
  3. Steam dll failed to load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Steam dll failed to load: Hi, I have a problem with Steam that says after "extracting package" fatal error, failed to steamui.dll. I have tried many solutions, like updating all my drivers, system restoring, all commands for command prompt admin, deleting other files, contacting steam, restarting my...
  4. mscoreei. dll problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mscoreei. dll problem: Hello, I've had an iMac Pro, intel xenon 10c, 32gb ram, radeon pro vega 56 ... I recently run win 10 on bootcamp and when its starts in win its showing me this error.... Please, I need some help![IMG]...
  5. Unable to load Dll

Unable to load Dll: updated windows 10 and received unable to load Dll '!aStorAfsServiceApl.dll' how do I do I resolve problem or eliminate message https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-load-dll/247b3553-c656-4c50-a697-c19c6849ff4e
  6. dll file unable to load

dll file unable to load: A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded Windows 10 to the latest version. Ever since then, I've been getting an error message: iaStorAFsServiceApi.dll file unable to load. HRESULT 0x8007007. I would get the message once or twice a day at first, but today I am getting it every 5...
  7. Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll

Unable to load DLL iaStorAfsServiceApi.dll: Hi there, My problem is small popup window which appears in right bottom corner of the screen each time when I am launching windows explorer. [ATTACH] Would you please advise me how to eliminate the above described problem? Thanks & Best Regards...
  8. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: Last night i updated my windows to its latest version(Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903). But since then when ever i open file explorer i get an error popup.[ATTACH]...
  9. Unable to load DLL

Unable to load DLL: I was trying to install an application and then a message appeared: "Unable to load DLL 'AR_HCISTT\HCILAB_STT_ENG.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)". I installed this app on my old PC and it worked fine, but I couldn't install...
  10. Failed to load resource DLL?

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to load resource DLL?: What does "Failed to load resource DLL" mean? Why is my PC doing this? [img] 64899