Windows 10: msdia80.dll

Discus and support msdia80.dll in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; there are 2 msdia80.dll and one of them in root directory and the other one in VC folder, i don't know what to do, please help me !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ..._..._Anonym, Jul 31, 2019.

1. msdia80.dll

there are 2 msdia80.dll and one of them in root directory and the other one in VC folder, i don't know what to do, please help me !

:)

..._..._Anonym, Jul 31, 2019

2. msdia80.dll

I upgraded to Windows 10 pro 64-bit from Windows 7 Professional 64-bit. Is the msdia80.dll file a necessary part of either operating system? Or, is it just a leftover from the earlier OS?

KEVIN LGREER, Jul 31, 2019
  3. random msdia80.dll

Hi,

To explain a little bit more about msdia80.dll files, these are related to the systems process which is directly associated to your computer's Windows Registry. The msdia80.dll file is a system file in Visual C++ and some other Windows-based software applications.

I would advise against deleting this file.

Please let us know if this solution proves beneficial.

Thanks

Hiroshi Ino, Jul 31, 2019
  4. msdia80.dll

Msdia80.dll file is in my empty partition drive

I have noticed Msdia80.dll file in my X drive. The drive is empty with only msdia80.dll file in it.

C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\VC

msdia80.dll 2666fb35-c079-4712-b899-099d918c5cdc.png

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VC

msdia80.dll 17ec7b5c-1052-475d-a030-0d462bd403f9.png

msdia80.dll is missing in 64 bit folder. So does the X drive msdia80.dll file belong there?

The properties of msdia80.dll from Program files(x86) and the one in X drive are different.

msdia80.dll f4b7e4cf-37a4-4b55-8f77-ffba32b894aa.png

Where does the msdia80.dll from X drive originally belong to? How do I move it?

Anusha Pininti, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

msdia80.dll

1. msdia80.dll - Similar Threads - msdia80 dll

2. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  3. Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unkillable app in NtGdi DestroyAllocation2 after d3d11.dll Flush when running for multiple days: Hello, we have an issue with a d3d11 software we develop in C++ for years. After running for multiple days, usually over 40 hours, we get a hang in win32u.dll!NtGdiDdDDIDestroyAllocation2. The process becomes stuck and impossible to kill via any means. We tried pskill,...
  4. I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll how i can fix it ?: I can´t use one game in windows 11 because he could´t open MSV1160CP10.dll and i try install it in system32 and in syswow64 and didn´t fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-one-game-in-windows-11-because-he/b6f43c5f-0d06-4f45-861c-3c4543d3621e
  5. msdia80.dll on my disk D:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    msdia80.dll on my disk D:: Hello, I've found msdia80.dll on my disk D: . I've found out, that I have to put it into the VC folder and when I looked into that folder, I only saw msdia90.dll and msdia100.dll .Can I delete msdia80.dll or is it important, I actually don't understand, what's the purpose of...
  6. msdia80.dll on my disk D:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msdia80.dll on my disk D:: Hello, I've found msdia80.dll on my disk D: . I've found out, that I have to put it into the VC folder and when I looked into that folder, I only saw msdia90.dll and msdia100.dll .Can I delete msdia80.dll or is it important, I actually don't understand, what's the purpose of...
  7. msdia80.dll on my disk D:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. msdia80.dll in the root folder of a secondary drive used only for file storage (movies,...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    msdia80.dll in the root folder of a secondary drive used only for file storage (movies,...: I have no applications installed in the drive, nor did i install any application in my PC before this showed up. Why did this happen? What is the appropriate action to do? submitted by /u/Failed_Roast [link] [comments]...
  9. Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hello in my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and i have replaced in the wrong place: [ATTACH]Hello In my PC msdia80.dll was jumped to Drive E and I have replaced in the wrong place i.e. in C:Program Filesx86>Common Files>Microsoft Shared>VC and after that I moved that same file to C:Program Files>Common Files>Microsoft Shared>VC and now the file msdia80.dll...
  10. Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D: Hi, Can I delete msdia80.dll on drive D? After searching google, the best answer I found is NO - but I have to move it to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\VC and register it. I also found another answer stating it was ok to delete it if the file in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msdia80