Windows 10: MSDN Magazine will publish its last issue in November 2019

Discus and support MSDN Magazine will publish its last issue in November 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; An Important Update on MSDN Magazine Dear reader, After more than three decades providing technical guidance to the community of Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

MSDN Magazine will publish its last issue in November 2019

Source: https://msdn.microsoft.com/magazine/mt833502

See also: Browse all MSDN magazines

:)

Brink, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue

Source: MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Aug 5, 2019
  3. Language in MSDN Magazine.

I have an MSDN subscription and would like to read the MSDN Magazine in English but I keep getting it in German. That´s possibly because I live in Germany. I speak both languages fluently, but when it´s a question of software development I definitely prefer
    English. Does anybody else have this problem?

RobertSwitzer_627, Aug 5, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

How can I read books or magazine on my surface pro

Hi TabithaMartin1,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Community Forums.

1. What is the file format of the
      magazine?
    2. Which book or magazine are you referring to?
    3. Where are you trying to download the books and magazine?

If the file format is on pdf, I suggest you open the magazine or books, by
    Right clicking on that magazine and open Microsoft Edge.

If the issue is not resolved, kindly provide more information to assist you better.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mithin_EJ, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

1. MSDN Magazine will publish its last issue in November 2019 - Similar Threads - MSDN Magazine publish

2. Microsoft magazin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft magazin: Buna ziua , Am avut descarcată aplicația Microsoft Solitaire Colection . Am șters-o din greseală , și acum cand vreau sa o obtin din nou , mă trimite la a deschide Microsoft Store , unde se caută am așteptat și o ora și nu se deschide . Ce trebuie să fac să pot obține...
  3. Upgrade to Windows November 2019??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade to Windows November 2019??: I just realized that my version of Windows is 1809. And if I go to the Windows website, it offers to update to a "November 2019" version. I'm just curious if anyone is running that version? Is it okay to update to that version?? I've heard about several upgrade issues, but...
  4. Updating to November 2019 build causes an issue with Chromium browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Updating to November 2019 build causes an issue with Chromium browsers: When updating from build 1803 to 1909, I get an issue with all Chromium based browsers not auto refreshing the download folder upon download completion. Tested with fresh install of Chromium to make sure; download folder is set to my desktop as default, but the issue persists...
  5. Windows Update ( November 2019)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update ( November 2019): When downloading the November update it doesn't work and fails multiple times before even after a reset. And i have tried reinstalling it before. I need to know if this is fixable.[ATTACH]...
  6. Windows November 2019 update issue

Windows November 2019 update issue: I have a Lenovo Yoga 720. I was updating the laptop and it stopped. Now I go into a constant Startup repair, then diagnosing this PC loop. I've tried everything within the menus but they all come back with a message "Cannot auto-fix this PC". How do I get out of this?...
  7. Windows November 2019 Update

Windows November 2019 Update: I am getting an error code - 0x80080005 when I am trying to download the update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-november-2019-update/b696f27c-8f6c-4439-94d1-5502f3f6981e
  8. Windows 10, version 1803 end of servicing on November 12, 2019 (published June 11, 2019)

Windows 10, version 1803 end of servicing on November 12, 2019 (published June 11, 2019): One of my computers failed to update to version 1809 and reverted back to 1803. Maybe it can update to version 1909 before 1803 is dead. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4506606/windows-10-version-1803-ending-nov-12-2019...
  9. More Issues than TIME Magazine

More Issues than TIME Magazine: Firstly, after having used Windows since Win 95, NEVER have I had such issues with one OS. Honestly, at this point I will pay money to go back to Windows 7, despite no support for it, you generally don't need support for something that isn't broken. so Windows 10 free...
  10. MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue

in Windows 10 News
    MSDN Magazine: Special Windows 10 Issue: MSDN magazine has released a special Windows 10 issue. The issue spans a large number of topics from Visual Studio tooling to game development to user experience to notifications. If you don’t get the print magazine, don’t worry, all the articles are online for free....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. msdn magazine 2019