Windows 10: MSDN/My Visual Studio File Name and SHA1 to check for the trial period

Discus and support MSDN/My Visual Studio File Name and SHA1 to check for the trial period in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the past, the MSDN portal (now renamed 'My Visual Studio') allowed to everybody the visualization of the 'File name' and 'SHA1' fields for any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JoePal, Feb 17, 2021.

1. JoePal Win User

MSDN/My Visual Studio File Name and SHA1 to check for the trial period

In the past, the MSDN portal (now renamed 'My Visual Studio') allowed to everybody the visualization of the 'File name' and 'SHA1' fields for any download (as showed in the attached picture).
    This used to allow everybody to check the integrity of the images downloaded in their possession in order to use the 90 days trial period that many Microsoft products still offer.
    Now these info are available only to those who have a subscription.
    But is it reasonable to ask somebody to buy a subscription only to be able to verify an image in order to use the 90 days trial period?
    For this reason, there has been a flourishing of online unofficial archives (like this one Microsoft SHA1 Hash Archive from "My Visual Studio") that report, not any download, but just the info (the 'File name' and 'SHA1') necessary to verify what someone might already have. Unfortunately, these unofficial archives are usually partial or not up to date.
    Does anybody know any unofficial archive that is complete and up to date?
    Alternatively, can anybody post screenshots of the info page (as the one showed in the attached picture), from 'My Visual Studio', for each of the .iso images associated to the last version of the following downloads?

Windows 10 Enterprise x64 - DVD (English)
    Windows 10 Enterprise x86 - DVD (English)
    Microsoft Office Professional Plus x64 (something like: SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2019_64Bit_English_ )
    Microsoft Office Professional Plus x86 (something like: SW_DVD5_Office_Professional_Plus_2019_W32_English_ )
    Microsoft Visio Professional x64 - DVD (English)
    Microsoft Visio Professional x86 - DVD (English)

Thank you in advance for your attention.

:)

JoePal, Feb 17, 2021

2. Can't install Visual Studio 2015.

Visual studio community 2015 throws up error and stops..

MSDN/My Visual Studio File Name and SHA1 to check for the trial period [​IMG]

The log file.
    dd_vs_community_20160814063743.log

I have checked the sha1 and the image is not corrupted as the sha1 matches.

Shadow Delta, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  4. MSDN/My Visual Studio File Name and SHA1 to check for the trial period

The ORIGINAL Visual Studio

A good alternative place to ask this question is MSDN Visual Studio forum. I will suggest you cross post to MSDN Visual Studio forum also. Experts on both forums will assist you in your query.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/vstudi...

E for Excel, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

MSDN/My Visual Studio File Name and SHA1 to check for the trial period

1. MSDN/My Visual Studio File Name and SHA1 to check for the trial period - Similar Threads - MSDN Visual Studio

2. [MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP2 Retail x86 ISO. I Need The SHA1 MD5 Check sums for Files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP2 Retail x86 ISO. I Need The SHA1 MD5 Check sums for Files.: Hi Microsoft. Thank You So Much for Creating and Programming Windows XP. I have an Important Question. How do i get a hold of The Official Information of SHA1 Check sums for[MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP1 Retail & VL x86 - September 9th 2002 Original - tiny.cc/4scuuz[MSDN]...
  3. [MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP2 Retail x86 ISO. I Need The SHA1 MD5 Check sums for Files.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP2 Retail x86 ISO. I Need The SHA1 MD5 Check sums for Files.: Hi Microsoft. Thank You So Much for Creating and Programming Windows XP. I have an Important Question. How do i get a hold of The Official Information of SHA1 Check sums for[MSDN] Windows XP Professional SP1 Retail & VL x86 - September 9th 2002 Original - tiny.cc/4scuuz[MSDN]...
  4. Visual Studio

Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  5. Visual studio msdn license can get windows server and windows desktop os

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual studio msdn license can get windows server and windows desktop os: Visual studio msdn license can get windows server and windows desktop os once we purchase visual studio Professional license can we download and install windows server OS and Desktop OSPlease let us know Process to download and install the software...
  6. Visual studio msdn license can get windows server and windows desktop os

Visual studio msdn license can get windows server and windows desktop os: Visual studio msdn license can get windows server and windows desktop os once we purchase visual studio Professional license can we download and install windows server OS and Desktop OSPlease let us know Process to download and install the software...
  7. Visual studio msdn license can get windows server and windows desktop os

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Visual Studio Community 2019 Evaluation period has ended

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Visual Studio Community 2019 Evaluation period has ended: Good day, I wanted to unlock my Visual Studio Community 2019 to continue making software programs from Visual Studio.Net IDE. Thank you....
  9. Windows 10 Trial Period

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Trial Period: How long or how many days can i use windows 10 pro without activation ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-trial-period/a71ce68c-6eae-4b07-86d3-81a23a19efed"
  10. trial period expired

in Windows 10 Customization
    trial period expired: i just installed win 10 on a new computer , when it boots up , i cannot even open the start menu , it gives error that the trial version for that app has expired and i need to go to the store and update. the desktop is not even working , i really could use some help...