Windows 10: msdtc.exe

Discus and support msdtc.exe in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I started seeing process in task manager that Ive never seen before msdtc.exe, what is this and anybody have it too? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/_MeetYourMaker_, Oct 31, 2020.

1. msdtc.exe

Hello I started seeing process in task manager that Ive never seen before msdtc.exe, what is this and anybody have it too?

submitted by /u/_MeetYourMaker_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/_MeetYourMaker_, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Kyle Win User

MSDTC Errors

Not sure which relevant forum this should be in so please move the thread to appropriate section. msdtc.exe :)

So I'm getting a ton of MSDTC errors in Event Viewer. I tried the following instructions with no luck.

I now get this error when trying to register the DLL:

msdtc.exe [​IMG]

I have attached below as many logs as I could.

Thanks.
    MSDTC errors.zip

3. Eric Ber Win User
    Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

msdtc.exe

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

msdtc.exe

1. msdtc.exe - Similar Threads - msdtc exe

2. Event ID: 4879 & 4350 MSDTC encountered an error /Cluster API

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event ID: 4879 & 4350 MSDTC encountered an error /Cluster API: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-MSDTC Client 2 Date: 25/12/2021 01:09:49 Event ID: 4879 Task Category: CM Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP Description: MSDTC encountered an error HR=0x80000171 while attempting to establish a secure...
  3. Event ID: 4879 & 4350 MSDTC encountered an error /Cluster API

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event ID: 4879 & 4350 MSDTC encountered an error /Cluster API: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-MSDTC Client 2 Date: 25/12/2021 01:09:49 Event ID: 4879 Task Category: CM Level: Warning Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP Description: MSDTC encountered an error HR=0x80000171 while attempting to establish a secure...
  4. Event ID: 4879 & 4350 MSDTC encountered an error /Cluster API

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service: I have located an error in the HP Print Scan Doctor Service installed with the HP printer software.Automatic start of this service produces error 8004E00F when accessing MSDTC in Component Services - COM + Applications red arrow on PC icon.Changing it to manual start fixes...
  6. Getting MSDTC error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting MSDTC error: I followed most of the settings needed to check MSDTC working. However still get the error System.Transactions.TransactionManagerCommunicationException: Communication with the underlying transaction manager has failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The...
  7. MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps

in Windows 10 Support
    MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps: My COM+ is not manageable because it cannot talk to MSDTC. [img] Error is as below. [img] There is nothing in the event logs. Many articles on this issue say the logon for the Distributed Transaction Coordinator is incorrect and to change it back to NT...
  8. MSDTC issue: msdtc.exe terminating unexpectedly everytime I run a simple code to try a...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSDTC issue: msdtc.exe terminating unexpectedly everytime I run a simple code to try a...: I am trying a very simple distributed transaction on Windows 10 PC, but MSDTC.exe keeps dying every time I run the code (attached below). Both application and database are in one machine, Windows 10 PC. I am new to MSDTC, so I've googled to how to set it up. I've configured...
  9. MSDTC Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    MSDTC Errors: Not sure which relevant forum this should be in so please move the thread to appropriate section. *Smile So I'm getting a ton of MSDTC errors in Event Viewer. I tried the following instructions with no luck. The problem with DTC can be solved by hitting Shift+F10...
  10. The open procedure for service miApRpl, MSDTC, LSA, ESENT, BITS...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    The open procedure for service miApRpl, MSDTC, LSA, ESENT, BITS...: Does anybody out there know how to solve these event log errors? EventID 1008 Windows 10 x64 Pro (1511 bld10586.3) The usual solutions on Internet are all talking about WSS_WPG ( Windows SharePoint Services Worker Process Group) but likely these are not available on...