Windows 10: MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps

Discus and support MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My COM+ is not manageable because it cannot talk to MSDTC. [img] Error is as below. [img] There is nothing in the event logs. Many articles on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kwgagel, Aug 28, 2018.

1. kwgagel Win User

MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps

My COM+ is not manageable because it cannot talk to MSDTC.

MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps [​IMG]

Error is as below.

There is nothing in the event logs.

Many articles on this issue say the logon for the Distributed Transaction Coordinator is incorrect and to change it back to NT Authority/Network. But mine is that already. I tried changing it to local then back again to see if did anything. I didn't.

I've followed many different articles on fixing this issue but none are exactly the same as mine (usually older version of windows or having the logon wrong). I'm stumped and can't seem to find anything to guide me to correct this on my machine.

This is Windows 10 ver 1803 with the latest patches.

:)

kwgagel, Aug 28, 2018
  2. Kyle Win User

MSDTC Errors

Not sure which relevant forum this should be in so please move the thread to appropriate section. MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps :)

So I'm getting a ton of MSDTC errors in Event Viewer. I tried the following instructions with no luck.

I now get this error when trying to register the DLL:

I have attached below as many logs as I could.

Thanks.
    MSDTC errors.zip

3. SDENIS2 Win User
    RED ARROW

I HAVE A TMOBILE DASH AND I INSTALLED THE CDROM THAT CAME WITH IT. BUT NOW IT SHOWS THIS RED ARROW ON THE SYNCING SYMBOL AND IT SAYS HAS ENCOUNTERED A PROBLEM SUPPORT CODE:85010014.

SDENIS2, Aug 28, 2018
  4. zinou Win User

5 min delay on cold start between login screen and bg screen

Ok, let the powershell command run overnight
    If the command didn't solve the problem, the try these steps in order:

1. Disable superfetch service
      • Empty the following folder c:\Windows\Prefetch\
      • Restart the computer
      • Si ça ne marche pas, passer à l'étape 2;
    2. Disable the AppXSvc from the registry: change the "Start" key value from 3 to 4 (see the screenshot)

zinou, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

1. MSDTC Issue - COM+ Red Arrow, Delays in starting apps - Similar Threads - MSDTC Issue COM+

2. Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error 8004E00F MSDTC - COM+ HP Print Scan Doctor Service: I have located an error in the HP Print Scan Doctor Service installed with the HP printer software.Automatic start of this service produces error 8004E00F when accessing MSDTC in Component Services - COM + Applications red arrow on PC icon.Changing it to manual start fixes...
  3. Red Dot with circle arrows in Quick Access

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Red Dot with circle arrows in Quick Access: I have a unusual Red Dot with two circle arrows in my Quick Access, lower right corner of screen. The warning says: "Your version of Windows 10 has reached its end of service. Click here to download newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported." I'm running Windows Insider...
  4. Getting MSDTC error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting MSDTC error: I followed most of the settings needed to check MSDTC working. However still get the error System.Transactions.TransactionManagerCommunicationException: Communication with the underlying transaction manager has failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: The...
  5. Arrow-keys delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow-keys delay: How can i reduce the arrow-key delay? I want it as low as possible, without removing it. I think i already figured this out some time ago, but i can't for the life of me remember or figure it out. Surprisingly, google is no help at all. submitted by /u/morty-89 [link]...
  6. Com Port Issue

Com Port Issue: Added Com port to windows 10 from legacy add option and got the error message below when I try to use the device: Windows cannot determine the settings for this device. Consult the documentation that came with this device and use the Resource tab to set the configuration....
  7. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...

Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...: This is with windows 10 1809. yes I did read the previous "fixes" I do not know how they determined it was dolby drivers, that would be helpful to know how to determine what is breaking this, however I followed the steps and I didn't have any dolby services running. The...
  8. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. COM+ was unable talk to the...: Windows 10 1803 on MacBook Pro 2018 After installing Boot Camp drivers, Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow. If I click on COM+ Applications I get an error dialog Catalog Error COM+ was unable talk to the Microsoft Distributed Transaction...
  9. app icons on start shows down arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    app icons on start shows down arrow: I tried wsreset, signing out and logging back in, checked my region. I recently reset my laptop and did a system restore, still no luck. I checked the Microsoft store, it says that all my apps are updated, but still the smart menu icons are shown as down arrow. also, when I...
  10. MSDTC Errors

in Windows 10 Support
    MSDTC Errors: Not sure which relevant forum this should be in so please move the thread to appropriate section. *Smile So I'm getting a ton of MSDTC errors in Event Viewer. I tried the following instructions with no luck. The problem with DTC can be solved by hitting Shift+F10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Component Services shows MyComputer down with Red Arrow

2. MSDTC Issue - COM Red Arrow Delays in starting apps

3. server 2016 component services my computer red arrow

4. ms dtc red arrow,
  5. msdtc problem after upgrade to windows 10 version 1903 ,
  6. com msdtc,
  7. bootcamp red arrow windows dtc,
  8. com red down arrow,
  9. apple bootcamp dtc red arrow,
  10. com red arrow