Windows 10: MSE Exclude List Not Working on Windows 7

Discus and support MSE Exclude List Not Working on Windows 7 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am running Windows 7 Professional 32-bit. I am running MSE as my primary anti-malware tool, I have some large tar.gz files that I do not want MSE... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Barry S. Finkel, Mar 24, 2019.

1. MSE Exclude List Not Working on Windows 7

I am running Windows 7 Professional 32-bit. I am running MSE as my primary anti-malware tool, I have some large tar.gz files that I do not want MSE to scan during the weekly full scan. I have placed these files in the MSE exclude list. But MSE continues to scan these files during the weekly scan.

Why is this happening? Are there any diagnostics that I cam run to get more information as to why this is happening? Thanks.

:)

Barry S. Finkel, Mar 24, 2019

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Mar 24, 2019
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Mar 24, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

MSE Exclude List Not Working on Windows 7

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

MSE Exclude List Not Working on Windows 7

1. MSE Exclude List Not Working on Windows 7 - Similar Threads - MSE Exclude List

2. exclude subfolder search like in Windows 7 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    exclude subfolder search like in Windows 7 ?: in windows 7 there was a search option to exclude searching the subfolders too. In windows 10 i cant see any. Now every time i want to search for a file, my computer searches the whole drive for that file and shows all results which have that name. I only want to see the file...
  3. MSE is Not "Updating" in Windows 7

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MSE is Not "Updating" in Windows 7: I update MSE in my Windows 7 Professional system via Windows Update; I let WU install the updates automatically. The latest pattern definition was updated this morning 06/18 06:48 (1.295.942.0). The MSE icon in the system tray is brown, not green. When I open the MSE...
  4. Sophos home Edition or MSE for windows 7

Sophos home Edition or MSE for windows 7: Dear for all, I am wondering if MSE is enough to protect my personal laptop against virus, malware , Trojan and spyware? Or should I unistal it and replaced it by sophos home free edition which I heard it more effective as Best free antivirus. Could you please advice me...
  5. MSE for Windows 7 protect directories/files against Ransomware?

MSE for Windows 7 protect directories/files against Ransomware?: Over the last update of Windows 10 ( Fall Creators Update) it seems possible to protect users directories and files against Ransomware. Why this functionality is not available over the MSE program settings on Windows 7 ? Or if it is how to enable it ? Vincent....
  6. MSE

MSE: I don't know if my first post went thru. In the MSE history it says I have the "TrojanDownloader:JS/Menucod. But multiple scans do not find anything.... Also have an error code 0x80508023 that says the Program could not find the malware.......
  7. MSE

MSE: Have this in my MSE history; don't know what it means. Multiple scans come up clean.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mse/8d175fdf-6ef9-45ed-9839-aae1cb7d7c7d
  8. Version of MSE in Windows 7

Version of MSE in Windows 7: What version of MSE should I be running on Windows 7 64 bit? [Original Title: MSE] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_start-windows_7/version-of-mse-in-windows-7/02d2ec1b-87bc-4371-ab07-07d01d692f72
  9. MSE

MSE: What version of MSE should I be running on Windows 7 64 bit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_start-windows_7/mse/02d2ec1b-87bc-4371-ab07-07d01d692f72
  10. mpfilter.sys (MSE) issues inherited from Windows 7

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    mpfilter.sys (MSE) issues inherited from Windows 7: Hello all. I was having a few BSODs from mpfilter.sys in the week or two leading up to the 10 launch, but given that I could simply disable Microsoft Security Essentials temporarily when they started to solve the problem, I didn't do anything material about it. Unfortunately,...